Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best coach in the 16th region?
Just wanting to see what you people think
I believe there are some good coaches in the 16th, and some that are in there first year.

Kidwell @ Russell will get things turned there in the next couple years.
Moore @ Menifee has done a good job this year.
Bush @ Rose hill may have them as the 2nd best team in region.
Thacker @ Rowan has things going in the right direction.

A Vet in
Cooksey @ Fairview is always got his teams in the mix
& Webb @ West Carter has done a nice job.

Hard to say who is the best in the region!!!
For my mone I will go with Cooksey. Fairview is such a smll school but he always finds a way to compete.
mightydog Wrote:For my mone I will go with Cooksey. Fairview is such a smll school but he always finds a way to compete.

I agree. He does a fine job.
Webb here @ West has to be close to the top this year, he has done a excellent job with this group. Almost upset Elliott.
Hicks, from Bath is the best HIRED COACH. Number 2 is a toss up between several coaches. You can throw Webb, Baker, Cooksey, Biggs, Bush, etc. into the mix. But, the best coach in the 16th.........Would be a kid by the name of Ethan Faulkner!
letthebighogroot Wrote:Hicks, from Bath is the best HIRED COACH. Number 2 is a toss up between several coaches. You can throw Webb, Baker, Cooksey, Biggs, Bush, etc. into the mix. But, the best coach in the 16th.........Would be a kid by the name of Ethan Faulkner!

I don't think Hicks is in the top 5, he may be in the top 10 :baby: . There are a lot of good coaches in the 16th, but Cooksey would have to be at the top of my list. 2-5, in no order, Webb (WC), Bush(RH), Hampton (LC), and Baker (East). :Thumbs:
Hampton
Kidwell
Baker
Floyd
Perry
letthebighogroot Wrote:Hicks, from Bath is the best HIRED COACH. Number 2 is a toss up between several coaches. You can throw Webb, Baker, Cooksey, Biggs, Bush, etc. into the mix. But, the best coach in the 16th.........Would be a kid by the name of Ethan Faulkner!

He is the only person that they cant afford to lose imo!