Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ Paintsville 1/20
Thoughts and predictions?

I'll take Breathitt in a fairly close one. Good luck to both teams!
If they get to play ,the Bobcats should win this one,Tigers are not as tough as they usually are but they are playing at HOME,so I will still take Bobcats by 10 ....
Csportsman11 Wrote:If they get to play ,the Bobcats should win this one,Tigers are not as tough as they usually are but they are playing at HOME,so I will still take Bobcats by 10 ....

If breathitt can not beat paintsville 25 points with the team paintsville got this year the problem is obviously worser than I think it is in breathitt. Breathitt has as much talent as any team in this region.
Legislature Wrote:If breathitt can not beat paintsville 25 points with the team paintsville got this year the problem is obviously worser than I think it is in breathitt. Breathitt has as much talent as any team in this region.

well i will go ahead and tell you i really dont know if you have been to a game in paintsville's gym or not but there are nights in there it would be tough for the boston celtics to come in and win there but i think breathitt will win by 8+
the 1 the only Wrote:well i will go ahead and tell you i really dont know if you have been to a game in paintsville's gym or not but there are nights in there it would be tough for the boston celtics to come in and win there but i think breathitt will win by 8+

Come-on our middle school could beat paintsville this year,and I have been to plenty of paintsville games.
Anyone know if this game is still on?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Anyone know if this game is still on?

Have not found out anything.
Legislature Wrote:Come-on our middle school could beat paintsville this year,and I have been to plenty of paintsville games.

your middle school would get beat bad to paintsville this year. nobody on SMS's team could hang with tiller then paintsville players would just out man them SMS team will be fine one day but the 8th graders right now are not ready for varsity action like a few of you think they will be dont get me wrong but not right now. and if you have been to plenty of paintsville games you should know alot of games i have seen there its pretty clear who the home team is
Breathitt will win this game.
the 1 the only Wrote:your middle school would get beat bad to paintsville this year. nobody on SMS's team could hang with tiller then paintsville players would just out man them SMS team will be fine one day but the 8th graders right now are not ready for varsity action like a few of you think they will be dont get me wrong but not right now. and if you have been to plenty of paintsville games you should know alot of games i have seen there its pretty clear who the home team is

Didn't SMS 7th grade team beat Paintsville 7th grade team with Tiller by around 20 points last season???
Breathett by 6