Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painstville 63 - Hazard 27
Paintsville was unstoppable in the second half. Only giving up 6pts. While scoring 35

Congratulations to the Tigers. Hazard should drop out of the Mountain top 10 :watch:
The Pikeville/Hazard game will be interesting. How many points can Hazard score?

Olinger was picked off for the first time this year. He came in tonight with a QB rating of over 300:omg: :omg:

That rating will take a huge hit after tonight. It will probably take another next week against Pikeville.
Great game Tigers
It will be interesting at Pikeville in a couple of weeks
How was his QB rating higher than 300???
I know the formula used in the NFL caps off at 158.3 and cannot go any higher.

Anyways, congrats to Paintsville. Seems as though they played an excellent game tonight.
tomcat68 Wrote:How was his QB rating higher than 300???
I know the formula used in the NFL caps off at 158.3 and cannot go any higher.

Anyways, congrats to Paintsville. Seems as though they played an excellent game tonight.
It was in today's Lex Her
It is actually passing efficiency. I knew that Hazard was terribly overrated. BMR has a chance to win a district and show everyone he is the best coach in the Mountains, and you can probably name the sport.
Well it dropped way down tonight. The Tigers had 2 picks. I thought for sure the game would be closer than this.
WOW great win Pville I picked u all from the start
Passing efficiency I understand. But passer rating that wouldn't be correct at all unless a different formula is used for high school.
daynightdh Wrote:It is actually passing efficiency. I knew that Hazard was terribly overrated. BMR has a chance to win a district and show everyone he is the best coach in the Mountains, and you can probably name the sport.

BMR may be the best BB coach in the Mountains. Time will tell how good of a FB coach he is. I believe Howard from Belfry, Matney from JC, Goldsmith from LC and a lot of others may have something to say about that.
WOW, That surpises me alot!!!
Congrats to the Tigers...Hopefully we can take care of Hazard next week and set up a district championship game.
Hey guys. Did Hazard remain in the Mountain Top 10 tonight . .Surely not. Not after a beating like this.
no Hazard was not in the top 10 Paintsville was No. 10
I thought it was going to be a shoot out because both teams seemed to have score on their first possession. It was back and forth all in the first half then Pville took a 28-21 lead in at the half. By the end of the 3rd it was Paintsville 49 (and about to score again which they did at the begining of the 4th) and Hazard 21. All said and done. What I've noticed for playing against Hazard and seeing tonight is that they tend to lay down when they are getting beat by 2td's or more. They have a tough qb and receivers...defense played good at times too. I can see a possible match-up with the Bulldogs again in Regional Championship in the playoffs or even second round all depending on how they play against Pikeville. Congrats Tigers...you deserved this one.
WOW.. Impressive win to say the least. However, I dont see Hazard getting out of the first rd of the playoffs now they slip into the 3spot.
Man I thought that the Tigers would win but not by that much...Good win Pville
Congrats Tigers!!
Congrats Tigers... Good Game.
Good job Tigers
tomcat68 Wrote:Passing efficiency I understand. But passer rating that wouldn't be correct at all unless a different formula is used for high school.
I believe they used what the NCAA uses.
good job pville on the big win tonight
congrats paintsville
You know....our players came out and they played there asses off lastnight.....even though i didn't play because i am for the rest of the season....but that doesn't stop me from being pumped for my teammates.....when we played central, we weren't the tigers idk who the hell we were but if we played like we did lastnight....we probably could have had a better score....but im not worried about them right now because its already over.....I'm just glad about our win lastnight....and can't wait for the next game either....
but i just want to say something to my team....DON'T EVER GIVE UP....
Good job guys
Nice win for Paintsville.
I picked this one.
great win for paintsville
Great job Tigers.
Big win for paintsville
How did Preston Smith do for Hazard?
I am very suprised by this score....Good job by P-ville