Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Cordia 1/19
Hazard plays Cordia at Cordia Monday night at 7 pm in the first round of the All-A.
Comments?
Hazard by 40+
Hazard by 35.
Hazard 83-52
Hazard by alot. 30+ Cordia just doesn't have the players to keep up with the other teams around here. Maybe if they played Riverside or South Floyd, they might win a game or 2.
hazard wins easily
The home team will not win this one.
Hazard
Hazard by as many as they want.
Hazard 20+...Go Lions!
The Dawgs will take this by 25+. Good luck to both teams!
The game has been changed from Cordia to Memorial Gym. Because of the bad weather, Lotts Creek is without water so they moved it.
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!
i think it can be a good game if everone comes to play for cordia... but i still take hazard by 15 or more
Because of water problems this game has been moved to Memorial Gym tonight at 7 pm. GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!
Hazard will roll the rest of the season. I say Hazard 88-51.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hazard will roll the rest of the season. I say Hazard 88-51.

Hazard was playing to the level of competition for awhile but seems back on track now, gotta agree with Playboy.
ill take hazard by 20+ cordia just doesnt have the personel to compete with hazard
Hazard by 30
Hazard won by twenty something, not for sure of the score. At the end of the 1st quarter it was tied, at halftime hazard led by 10. Hazard came out the second half and stepped up the entinsity and cordia couldn't match it and hazard pulled away so closer game than what the score was at the end.
Cordia wont be able to do anything until they can get Owens into the mix he does'nt get to play enough...I mean Dewayne Watts got in before him tonite and hes the 2nd if not the best player on Cordias team