Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 73 - South Floyd 60
South Floyd 15 15 12 18 60

Sheldon Clark 15 17 17 24 73

All 'A' Classic 15th Region Quarterfinals at East Kentucky Expo Center
South Floyd (5-9) -- K.Hall 6, Tackett 7, Tuttle 11, Castle 18, Dye 5, Bailey 6, K.Hall 7.
Sheldon Clark (8-6) -- Booth 24, Newsom 6, Porter 5, Sumpter 7, Burkett 11, Harless 18, Hammonds 2.
SF was missing their starting center J. Tackett and Conn didn't start either, but was on the bench. Not for sure if she was 100%.

SF is improving. Ashley Castle has a bright future. Her ballhandling skills are improving. She's quick, makes good decisions and runs the point well. It would serve SF well the rest of the season to start her from here on out - JMO.
Congrats SC
jammin' jamey Wrote:SF was missing their starting center J. Tackett and Conn didn't start either, but was on the bench. Not for sure if she was 100%.

SF is improving. Ashley Castle has a bright future. Her ballhandling skills are improving. She's quick, makes good decisions and runs the point well. It would serve SF well the rest of the season to start her from here on out - JMO.
i agree, castle is a very talented player.
what grade is she in?
Well, Conn didnt play b\c she had a severe ankle sprain.But, she still sat on the bench to cheer her team on.I think she attempted to play for about 30 secs but just couldnt do it.
And as for Castle yea i agree she is very talented but i dont think she should start as point,maybe as a 2 guard.I think Conn runs the point better.What do u all think?and Jammin Jamie who do u think she should start over then?? just curious.
she is only a freshman. but i agree she should start she is the leading scorer coming off the bench
phsballer Wrote:i agree, castle is a very talented player.
what grade is she in?

She is a freshman.
Well if anyone on their team shot as much as she did then they would have 40 more points a game.
i think south floyd played a solid game. They scored well looked for each other n run the floor. I think that sf missed to many easy shots. The young players played very well. I think Castle did really well at runnin point an keptin everyone involved