Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs. Cordia 1/17
KCC by 8
KCC 20+
Thats without Stamper.
I'll go with the Pats by 10. Good luck to both teams!
KCC won by 8 at home. I think Cordia plays with much more pasion on their own home court.

Cordia 57-54
Cordia has'nt been playing well lately..Pats by 10..Go Lions!
Whens Stamper posed to be back?
Knott by 15+ with or w/o him.
From what I understand Stamper is Questionable till the District Tourney still ill take Knott by 15+ they play better without Stamper!
KCC takes this one by a dozen or more. Good luck to both!
UK_fan54 Wrote:From what I understand Stamper is Questionable till the District Tourney still ill take Knott by 15+ they play better without Stamper!

They don't play better without Stamper IMO. He brings so much offense to the Patriots and takes a lot of pressure off of Cox when he's being heavily guarded.

I'm still staying with pick though of KCC by 10.
KCC by 10+
Stardust Wrote:KCC won by 8 at home. I think Cordia plays with much more pasion on their own home court.

Cordia 57-54
:thatsfunn
Stardust Wrote:KCC won by 8 at home. I think Cordia plays with much more pasion on their own home court.

Cordia 57-54

wow stardust, wow. :lmao:
KCC 10+
I do agree that Cordia plays with much more passion on their home court. Cordia and Knott is always a good game to watch.
Good luck to both teams!
Knott By 10+
Big Night For The Role Players Again..Davis And Bartrum
Go Pats
UK_fan54 Wrote:From what I understand Stamper is Questionable till the District Tourney still ill take Knott by 15+ they play better without Stamper!

the last i heard stuart would be back for the next time pcc and kcc meet up. that's just what i heard though. i don't know for sure if it's true or not.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:the last i heard stuart would be back for the next time pcc and kcc meet up. that's just what i heard though. i don't know for sure if it's true or not.

I hope so, so they won't be any excuses next time. :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:I hope so, so they won't be any excuses next time. :Thumbs:

Nope, it will just be the PCC faithful after they get a taste of the real KCC. You guys couldn't even take Hazard without Michael Campbell, granted they are still a tough team. But I figured they would be no match for the almighty commodores. ha
PATS2011 Wrote:Nope, it will just be the PCC faithful after they get a taste of the real KCC. You guys couldn't even take Hazard without Michael Campbell.

Hazard should of won by 30+. Hazard is probably better off without Campbell. Real KCC? KCC beat Hazard without Stamper, cmon now. Just no excuses next time k?
Aslan Wrote:Hazard should of won by 30+. Hazard is probably better off without Campbell. Real KCC? KCC beat Hazard without Stamper, cmon now. Just no excuses next time k?

that's right there will be no excuses this time. but granted the return of stamper WILL make a difference in the out come of the next time pcc and kcc meet. i'm not saying that kcc is going to win the next time, i'm just saying that it won't be the same game that we saw at the wymt mountain classic.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:that's right there will be no excuses this time. but granted the return of stamper WILL make a difference in the out come of the next time pcc and kcc meet. i'm not saying that kcc is going to win the next time, i'm just saying that it won't be the same game that we saw at the wymt mountain classic.

Thanks.
I hear Stamper will be back after the Cordia game against Powell.
Overrated Wrote:I hear Stamper will be back after the Cordia game against Powell.

Romour Has It

Oh yeah...the Pats pwn without Stamper...thats why they lost the PCC game without him...please folks! KCC IS NOT BETTER WITHOUT STAMPER!! They will still win this game but the emotion, defense, and offensive game of Stamper will be missed.
KCC wins big.....Cordia doesnt have near the talent but they will play hard. Is Stamper playing??? And lets not forget COach A was out last game should make a difference this time.
I think Knott makes a statement in this game. KCC by 20+
Ill say the Patriots, But the lions play with A lot of heart.