Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 77 - Allen Central 66 (OT)
Final
I'm surprised this game went to OT. Good game and effort from the Rebels! They just came up a little short. Congrats Cards on the victory!
SC was up 7 with a minute to go and the refs put AC back in this one
Wow thought SC would take this one easy congrats Cards!
Nice to see the Rebels showing some "want to". Keep your head up guys.
Im glad to see AC isnt giving up and staying with it. Congrats SC on the win. Anyone have stats?
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Im glad to see AC isnt giving up and staying with it. Congrats SC on the win. Anyone have stats?

Only stat I've heard is that Porter had 28 for the Cards. Not bad, 78 points during the Cards 3 game winning streak.
For Ac
Jarrell-21 Pts.
Nelson-18 Pts.
Jackson-12 Pts.
Salisbury-6 Pts.
Stumbo-5 Pts.
Harlow-4 Pts.
my grandma and lil brother jr was there and said the refs let ac back in it
This score surprised the daylights out of me.
Congrats SC
Congrats SC, very nice win.
WoW That Was Close. A easy way for a coach to get fired this year is to lose to Allen Central
Poor showing by SC. AC is WAY down.
Didn't SC have a few players missing this game due to the little situation they had with Tug Valley?
Yes bill chapman was suspended one game for fighting, and without him on the court the turnovers go way up for sc
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yes bill chapman was suspended one game for fighting, and without him on the court the turnovers go way up for sc

I dont see how turnovers go way up with Bill Chapman out! He is lucky to play two minutes of a game! Dont get me wrong he plays with heart but he is not the go to guy when your trying to get the ball down the court!