Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 63 - East Ridge 34
I thought the Warriors would have put up a better fight!
congrats Letcher Central...did not expect this big of a win...
Congrats LC
Ouch, Congrats to LCC on the big win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go Cougars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice played game from the way it looks! Good Win!
Definitely thought that East Ridge would be a lot closer than this.

rebounding was a volleyball game for LC on their end and it was one shot and done for east ridge...34 points isnt much offense either
This game is a poor showing for East Ridge and the 15th...
Did East Ridge play bad or is LCC just that good? I figured LCC would win but not by 29.
ER must have just played bad tonight, seeing how LCC only beat them by 14 on their home floor earlier this season.
Letcher Central is getting better each game(with the exception of the Clay game) and playing as a TEAM. They had 4 in double figures again last night. Way to go Cougars
If they would of played like this on Monday, they would of been playing on Friday night instead of Thursday! They could of beat Clay with this type of performance, but they only played well about half a quarter the other night. Congrats on coming back strong and getting a win.
Congrats LCC.
Well I guess ER thought they had made enough noise, I thought they were better than that.
congrats LCC
I think East Ridge just had an off night. Can't take anything away from LCC though. Congrats LCC on a good game!
how many did profitt have?
alleycat53 Wrote:Well I guess ER thought they had made enough noise, I thought they were better than that.

In the past three years. ER has 17 wins against competition not from the state of West Virginia or Virginia. Five of those 17 wins have come against the David School and South Floyd.
Letcher Cent--Reynolds 14 9 reb
Cornett 13 7 reb
Banks 12 7 reb 3 assists
Proffitt 10 (3/5 3pts'rs)
Blair 5 8 reb 4 assist
johnson 5 2reb 2 stls
Letcher played everyone they brought

East Ridge Fields 9
Mc Clanahan 10
Coleman 7
If ER would have kept feeding the big man down low they could have played a lot closer to Letcher
Perry Co. Central is a better team than LCC and they kept a closer game with them, they should have been at least within 15. East Ridge has been rebuilding during the last few seasons. The first couple of years that we were a school, we had fantastic teams. We are really young again this year.

i dont really think east ridge is that young
thetribe Wrote:Perry Co. Central is a better team than LCC and they kept a closer game with them, they should have been at least within 15. East Ridge has been rebuilding during the last few seasons. The first couple of years that we were a school, we had fantastic teams. We are really young again this year.

You had a fantastic coach and benefited from the consolidation.

If the feeder schools would have kept the programs in place that was installed then, and if your principles took basketball seriously, the drop off would have been marginal.

ER is not so young, they are mostly JR's other than Jake correct?

They are however severely undersized.
Way to fight Cougars.