Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (Jan. 4)
How would you rank the 15th region after the holiday tournaments?

List of teams...

Allen Central
Belfry
Betsy Layne
East Ridge
Johnson Central
Lawrence County
Magoffin County
Paintsville
Phelps
Pikeville
Pike Central
Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley
Sheldon Clark
South Floyd
Valley at 1..And pick out of a hat because after that..A VERY, VERY, VERY WEAK 15th Region!
i think u gotta go Valley 1 and then JC 2 and after that it really doesnt matter... the rest are all pretty weak
i agree. shelby valley.
If pikeville can put a full 4 quaters together, then theres no doubt in my mind they can beat anyone in the region.
Magoffin beat Johnson Central tonight so you may want to rethink the JC #2 thing folks. There may be some sleepers out there!!!!Big Grin
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:If pikeville can put a full 4 quaters together, then theres no doubt in my mind they can beat anyone in the region.

Yep, if Valley only puts 3 quarters together. You don't lose by 44 to Hazard and say you can beat valley.
Jose11 Wrote:Magoffin beat Johnson Central tonight so you may want to rethink the JC #2 thing folks. There may be some sleepers out there!!!!Big Grin
YES don't forget Mark Martin at Allen Central and his SLEEPERS........
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Valley at 1..And pick out of a hat because after that..A VERY, VERY, VERY WEAK 15th Region!

I agree. The 15th region is MUCH weaker than the 13th and 14th this year. I think right now the second best team is either East Ridge, Johnson Central, or Betsy Layne...
BlackcatAlum Wrote:How would you rank the 15th region after the holiday tournaments?

List of teams...

Allen Central
Belfry
Betsy Layne
East Ridge
Johnson Central
Magoffin County
Paintsville
Phelps
Pikeville
Pike Central
Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley
Sheldon Clark
South Floyd

Add Lawrence County to the list.
The King Wrote:I agree. The 15th region is MUCH weaker than the 13th and 14th this year. I think right now the second best team is either East Ridge, Johnson Central, or Betsy Layne...

Magoffin just knocked of Johnson Central last night.

So move The Eagles down a few notches....
Tricky Wrote:Magoffin just knocked of Johnson Central last night.

So move The Eagles down a few notches....

Then using your theory Betsy Layne, Lawrence County, Prestonsburg, and Pike County Central should all be ahead of Magoffin...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Valley at 1..And pick out of a hat because after that..A VERY, VERY, VERY WEAK 15th Region!

I checked the 15th region vs the other mountain regions and here is the overall record against them:

13th: 0-2
14th: 12-15
16th: 2-12
The King Wrote:Then using your theory Betsy Layne, Lawrence County, Prestonsburg, and Pike County Central should all be ahead of Magoffin...

Week my week adjustments are made win vs loses.

So to answer your question for this week. Yes, Johnson Central Moves down in the 57th District and in the 15th Region.

What else did you think? That they would move up????????

Wink Shelby Valley head and shoulders above everyone else.
Shelby Valley
Johnson Central
Sheldon Clark
Well I dont know how you left Lawrence Co off the List They are 8 and 4 and 3 and 1 in the District. They should have beaten JC but sloppy play in the 3rd qrt killed LC... Still with that said they can play with anyone in the 15th Region..... [URL="http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk08/28456"]
[/URL]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
king360 Wrote:Shelby Valley
Johnson Central
Sheldon Clark

Sheldon Clark is 2 - 6 on the season get real.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Sheldon Clark is 2 - 6 on the season get real.

Does'nt really matter because no one in that region is gonna beat Valley..when it counts anyway
The King Wrote:I checked the 15th region vs the other mountain regions and here is the overall record against them:

13th: 0-2
14th: 12-15
16th: 2-12
Johnson Central did defeat Harlan County, which is apart of the 13th region.

Batpuff Wrote:Well I dont know how you left Lawrence Co off the List They are 8 and 4 and 3 and 1 in the District. They should have beaten JC but sloppy play in the 3rd qrt killed LC... Still with that said they can play with anyone in the 15th Region..... [URL="http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk08/28456"]
[/URL]

Whoa now, just forgot to add them. Has nothing to do with their record.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Johnson Central did defeat Harlan County, which is apart of the 13th region.

I didn't include that one because the KHSAA site doesn't have a region listed for Harlan County, and I didn't know what was up with that...
how do you get sheldon clark at 3. they cant win a game in the district. ??
They beat Paintsville and played LC into 2 OT's and lost a close one at central
bball31 Wrote:how do you get sheldon clark at 3. they cant win a game in the district. ??
1. Shelby Valley
2. East Ridge
3. Prestonsburg
4. Betsy Layne
5. Lawrence County
6. Johnson Central
7. Magoffin County
8. Phelps
9. Pikeville
10. Belfry
11. Sheldon Clark
12. Paintsville
13. Pike Co. Central
14. South Floyd
15. Allen Central

2-10 will bounce around all season.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. Shelby Valley
2. East Ridge
3. Prestonsburg
4. Betsy Layne
5. Lawrence County
6. Johnson Central
7. Magoffin County
8. Phelps
9. Pikeville
10. Belfry
11. Sheldon Clark
12. Paintsville
13. Pike Co. Central
14. South Floyd
15. Allen Central

2-10 will bounce around all season.

my only disagreement with this is i think bl and pburg should both be ahead of East Ridge Betsy Layne beat them earlier in the season. so my top three would be
Valley
Pburg
Betsy Layne