Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 49 - Buckhorn 33
Final.
What?..did hatcher play some younger players in this one?
Congrats PCC, keep your head up Buckhorn, you guys play as hard as any team I see.
Congrats PC
king360 Wrote:What?..did hatcher play some younger players in this one?

Buckhorn kept this game within 7-9 points most of the way. People need to recognize that this Buckhorn team is not a bad team, in any way. They are very, very young and their lack of physical strength may have been what did them in against a physical PCC team.

So, to answer your question, no, Hatcher did not play his younger players and,even, if he had, they would have still been older than most of what Buckhorn had on the floor.
worker1 Wrote:Buckhorn kept this game within 7-9 points most of the way. People need to recognize that this Buckhorn team is not a bad team, in any way. They are very, very young and their lack of physical strength may have been what did them in against a physical PCC team.

So, to answer your question, no, Hatcher did not play his younger players and,even, if he had, they would have still been older than most of what Buckhorn had on the floor.

sounds like this team will be a force in the years to come
Congrats PCC
Yes this Buckhorn is not a bad team at all especially at Buckhorn. PCC had a hard time getting started according to the radio ( I just caught the tail end of the game on the radio) I tried to listen to to pick up a few stats, Maggard led with 20 Points and 10 + rebounds. They also said Noble had a poor shooting night and did not play as much or as well as usual. Anyone know what has been up with Noble on the road????
You don't hear as much talk about Klay Maggard as you do some of the other top players in the area, but I think he's right up there.
Always tough to go into Buckhorn and get a win, they shoot it well their and always play tough defense. They could pull an upset on any night, don't under estimate the Wildcats.