Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 75 Edmonson Co. 60 (PIT Semis)
Clark leads Pikevilles with 25 points. Rich led Edmonson and was outstanding again tonight. Pikeville advances to play Woodford Co. in the Championship. Edmonson will battle Lawrence for 3rd.
An extremely well played and coached game by Pikeville. Seem to always have a good def. effort and when they are hitting they are hard to beat..
BlueSky Wrote:An extremely well played and coached game by Pikeville. Seem to always have a good def. effort and when they are hitting they are hard to beat..

Agreed. Great game Panthers. Good luck against Woodford. I hate it that I will miss that one! Someone please give updates if possible!
What time are all of tomorrows games?
Congrats Pikeville
A really great effort by the Panthers. "D" was the real difference in this game. Pikeville got good movement over screens and picks to keep pressure on the shooter. Rich is one of the better basketball player in Kentucky. Glad to have had the chance to watch him play. Pikeville played good team ball tonight and it resulted in a big win. The game with Woodford County will be a test against a much taller and stronger team yet.
Congrats to the Panthers and especially to Gatlin for a strong performance.
Congrats Panthers! Pikeville played a very solid game against a very talented Edmonson County team. Rich for Edmonson is a very good all around player. According to http://www.pikevillebasketball.com

Rich 30 pts.

Clevenger 29 pts.
Clark 25 pts.

Great effort by all the Panthers. Good luck tonight in another tough battle against Woodford County. Go Panthers!
Clevenger lead with a strong preformance controling the game with strong senior learership.Clark played very good also Wes Rowe is getting better with each game thepanthers are improving.
Good win Pikeville
I will agree hopps teacher it was a very good win for the panthers. Clevenger showed he could play with anyone it did not take Edmonds County long to take Rich off Clevenger with Rich getting 2 fouls in the first quarter.
I would like to mention that Pikeville had five subs that came into the game to give the starting five a rest. Four of the five, were sophomores. These guys played hard on defense and did a great job. Keep up the hard work, guys; we see you out there.
It sleighs me that Pikeville gets such an easy bracket set up
If...Then Wrote:It sleighs me that Pikeville gets such an easy bracket set up

This is generally the way it is set up. But Edmonson County was by no means a weak team.. Other teams did not complain, seems always to be the fans that look at things differently..
Congrats Panthers!
BlueSky Wrote:This is generally the way it is set up. But Edmonson County was by no means a weak team.. Other teams did not complain, seems always to be the fans that look at things differently..

Where is Edmonson County? I've never heard of them before this tournament.
Good win for Pikeville...