Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Myers, FL/Hazard
Anyone know anything about Fort Myers? Any predictions?
I know they played Los Angeles Westchester who is the number 10 team in the nation. They gave them a game and ended up losing by like 13. They are big and talented. If Hazard gives this team a game or pulls it off then that would say alot about them.
Yeah that is what I have been reading as well! They are ranked #3 in SW Florida and has a 6'11 beast!
Yeah i seen that guy! He looks like KG, very large kid. I think Hazard is gonna be in big trouble down low. They gotta try to keep the ball out of his hands. If they play really rough with that team then it could disrupt some of there mojo but its going to take some effort. Only way i see the Dawgs pulling this off is if they give it everything and are carrying players off the court at the end of four. Positive thing is that they are taking on this mission and it will make them a better team. If im right Fort Meyers will try to run away with this thing so Hazard has no option but to commit alot of fouls and try to control the tempo. Keep this large talented team on the line and hit those perimeter shots. Focus down low on boxing out and try to force some turnovers.
Play hard Hazard. Pulling for you from Knott Co.
Good luck Hazard.
Represent the mountains well Bulldogs...