Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tug Valley 62 - Sheldon Clark 42
Final Correct me if I am wrong but in pretty sure that this was it.

Once again the Cards cant make any baskets. They did work better with their passes but still couldn't get the shots to fall. The coaches did some what better with the player rotations and they didn't quit in this one. Sheldon Clark is going to have to find something new with Brady Horn possibly being out for the rest of the season. If they continue to play like this its going to be a long season for the cards. Senior Justin Porter and Bj Moore can not do it all, they are going to need someone to step up and help fill the role of Horn. Chapman, Damron, and Meade all do fine off the bench and you could see one of them step up and help fill the hole. Also I'm not going to say any names but a certain parent was standing behind the bench telling his son to shoot the ball every time he gets it in his hands and not look for the pass and got mad and started yelling when the took his son out for missing some shots. I'm hoping they come out with some intensity on Tuesday when they play Rose Hill for their first home game of the season.
After watching them play Belfry Friday I just did not have the heart to go back on Saturday and judging from the 42 points they scored it wasn't a game. You are right this team plays with very little intensity. It was bad scheduling to play the first six games on the road. At the start of season it looked like the schedule was right for them to win 15 ot 16 games but leave it to the head coach to find a way to lose the first four of six. P.M. me and let me know the parent was. It will be between us.Cool
Way to get the job done tug valley! :Cheerlead
I dont think this was the exact score just a few points off but i guess it really dont matter
Patriots12 Wrote:Final Correct me if I am wrong but in pretty sure that this was it.

Once again the Cards cant make any baskets. They did work better with their passes but still couldn't get the shots to fall. The coaches did some what better with the player rotations and they didn't quit in this one. Sheldon Clark is going to have to find something new with Brady Horn possibly being out for the rest of the season. If they continue to play like this its going to be a long season for the cards. Senior Justin Porter and Bj Moore can not do it all, they are going to need someone to step up and help fill the role of Horn. Chapman, Damron, and Meade all do fine off the bench and you could see one of them step up and help fill the hole. Also I'm not going to say any names but a certain parent was standing behind the bench telling his son to shoot the ball every time he gets it in his hands and not look for the pass and got mad and started yelling when the took his son out for missing some shots. I'm hoping they come out with some intensity on Tuesday when they play Rose Hill for their first home game of the season.

they really had no offense last night...although they played relative good defense..yea the kid dad and the kid did not make it any better for them last night...i wish horn wasnt out the cards really need him...also they need justin cline to stop being such a sissy and play basketball...tug valley killed sc last night on the boards...i think the guard play for the cards was pretty good...b.j. moore and bill chapman really handled there pressure but yes they do need someone to step up and play they have to get the LAFFERTY kid off the floor he is horrindus...if they don't turn it around fast it will be a sad season for the cards..
horn and porter are the leaders at sc nd if they dont play then moore has to step up. hes a very talented player but its too much pressure in the freshamn
CHUCK_NORRIS#99 Wrote:they really had no offense last night...although they played relative good defense..yea the kid dad and the kid did not make it any better for them last night...i wish horn wasnt out the cards really need him...also they need justin cline to stop being such a sissy and play basketball...tug valley killed sc last night on the boards...i think the guard play for the cards was pretty good...b.j. moore and bill chapman really handled there pressure but yes they do need someone to step up and play they have to get the LAFFERTY kid off the floor he is horrindus...if they don't turn it around fast it will be a sad season for the cards..

yea i agree..we had no offense last night . and it hurts when your go to shooters are out of the game..as for justin cline and the rest of the cards they played hard but just could not get no offense going.