Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 71 - Greenwood 48
Final. Not sure if this is the exact score. I understand that Elisha Justice jammed his shoulder in the 1st quarter and did not play after that...
go Valley good luck EJ
I hope that Elisha is okay!
Recover quick Elisha, you've got a bright future ahead of you.
Congrats on the win. Keep us updated on Elisha's status.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was told that he was being taken for an x-ray, but they did not think it was a dislocation...
Congrats Valley! I wish Elisha well on a speedy recovery whatever the injury is!
The King Wrote:I was told that he was being taken for an x-ray, but they did not think it was a dislocation...
He was taken for x-ray, His mother told me the Dr didn't really tell them much except that it might be a slight tear. she also requested for prayer for Elisha.
way to go valley on the big win...
Congrats Valley. Elisha, get well soon.
alleycat53 Wrote:He was taken for x-ray, His mother told me the Dr didn't really tell them much except that it might be a slight tear. she also requested for prayer for Elisha.

Any idea on his status for tomorrow or the rest of the tournament?
The King Wrote:Any idea on his status for tomorrow or the rest of the tournament?
Robin said he's not able to move much, they kinda doubt he'll play. they don't play til after 6, with ice and Ibuprofen I'd say he'll play. Let's hope. Go Elisha and SV
A great win for the Wildcats, but I sure am sorry to hear about Elisha.Hope it's nothing serious.
Get Well Soon, Elisha.
Congrats to Valley on the win..........Having said that, I hope Justice recovers quickly...............But, who am I fooling, this kid won't miss a game !! They couldn't tie him to the bench and keep him from playing!
Hope Elisha gets better. It is fun to watch him play the game..He can be a one man full court press at times...He might be the best defensive player I have seen in awhile...Another good win by SV....I just cant see many if any teams beating SV this year. Too much talent and the only way they can lose is if they quit playing team ball and I dont think that will happen....
Where is Greenwood?
alleycat53 Wrote:He was taken for x-ray, His mother told me the Dr didn't really tell them much except that it might be a slight tear. she also requested for prayer for Elisha.
The dr. might have said that. But it would just be a guess from looking at a x-ray. Tears dont show up on them. If he had a mri or a ct scan, they could see it for sure then the word might wouldnt have been in that sentence.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Heard from one of the coaches: dislocated it during the game, trainer got it set back in at the hospital, then had precautionary X-Rays just in case. Don't know the time table for that.

Really tough break if he misses any time, especially with the close out of this tournament and the FL one.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:The dr. might have said that. But it would just be a guess from looking at a x-ray. Tears dont show up on them. If he had a mri or a ct scan, they could see it for sure then the word might wouldnt have been in that sentence.
Probably shouldn't have used the word tear, but the Dr was speculating it could be, not that it was.
Bobby Ray Dylan Wrote:Where is Greenwood?

Bowling Green