Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Shooters in the 14th Region?
Josh Profitt is the best shooter when he's open. But if he's got a hand in his face he has a hard time due to his size.
i agree, Profitt is an excellent shooter when there isnt any D on him, u can almost count it everytime, great shooter....but once again, Tate Cox, the kid can shoot...and if i were to pick a 3rd, i would have to pick Clint Stepp, now i know that he hasnt done much at all this year, he has been shooting poorly, but i think eventually he will come around and start stroking like hes always done.
The thread is about shooting not defense on someone. Proffit is shooting 70% from the field as of now. Every coach would take him.
I believe the Proffitt kid finished in top 10 in state for 3 pt. shooting last year.
Cox (KCC)has too be the best,and then maybe Charles(Lee Co.). Being a pure shooter isn't the only thing they can do .They play the game the way it should be played and are as good a players as they are in the region.
king360 Wrote:does that really matter?

no, just curious
Josh Profitt.
I think that Chris Noble is the Best Shooter in the 14th Region, This Kid Rlly dont miss much,i think he has hit 13 three's the last 2 games
UkFan23 Wrote:I think that Chris Noble is the Best Shooter in the 14th Region, This Kid Rlly dont miss much,i think he has hit 13 three's the last 2 games

He's definitely one of the best. And a little off subject, PCC seems to be flying under the radar right now, but steadily winning. Are they the only undefeated left in the 14th?
House Wrote:He's definitely one of the best. And a little off subject, PCC seems to be flying under the radar right now, but steadily winning. Are they the only undefeated left in the 14th?

Perry has won 6 games and I just noticed that 4 of the games have had scores within 2 or 3 points of each other....66-46, 67-47, 67-49, 68-49...I just thought that was interesting.
cox-kcc
whitaker-hazard one of the best off the dribble
Dylan Hayes from wolfe is the the best shooter in this region with out a doubt
Educated Fan Wrote:Josh Profitt is the best shooter when he's open. But if he's got a hand in his face he has a hard time due to his size.

I agree, Profitt is a legit threat anywhere on the floor. He is able to create his own shot from just about anyplace.