Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
50.00%
JBS
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. June Buchanan 12/19
AT JOHNSON CENTRAL. thoughts and predictions.
I'll take Pikeville in this one, but it will be a very good game.
Im also taking Pikeville...Panthers by 5.
Should be a good one and on a neutral court as well. I say JBS in a close one.
JBS may be too tough inside for Pikeville in this one....JBS by 4...
Pikeville by 12, the toughness of Pikeville will overpower the Crusaders. I do expect a big game from Brent Hall though, can you say another double-double.
jbs by 5....too much of collins and hall down low and with stepp behind the perimeter thats just to much for the panthers
Im going to go out on a limb and take JBS by 3 in a close one.
Im going to say JBS by 3 or 4
with howard eligable im gonna take the crusaders by 10
I'm going with Pikeville in a good one. 65-60
Pikeville by 6+
Pikeville by at least 4+
Pikeville by 8-10. The team has proved that they can play with anyone now. Every game now will be a learning experience for them, thus to tournament time.
I'll take The Ville in this one.
I'll take JBS by 8.
The way Hall has been playing lately this game could go JBS's way in a big favor, but i'll still take Pikeville by 7 because its going to be cold outside and it will cool Hall off this week.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:The way Hall has been playing lately this game could go JBS's way in a big favor, but i'll still take Pikeville by 7 because its going to be cold outside and it will cool Hall off this week.
I wouldnt b so sure of that...Hall started off the week just fine with 17 n 13 against KCC....n with Pikeville not having a whole lot of size...look for collins n hall both to have nice games...JBS by 7
jbs