Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JC @ Greenup Predictions
Well this one will help out the muskateers and see how their new wishbone O will do. But I think the Eagles will come in and take this one by 43-17 but gl to both teams.
Johnson Central
Johnson Central in this one in a big way. I don't think there is a way the Greenup's defense will keep up with Mr. Blume. Dependent on how many yards and TDs Johnson wants to give to Blume the score will range.

Johnson Central 42-56
Greenup 7
Johnson Central
I agree with TC 68 on this one.
Very true but if it is a blow out in the second qt i think the coach will keep is hat on and start subbing, becuase I heard JC's coach in a huge way has a heart on other teams home field.
tomcatnation Wrote:Very true but if it is a blow out in the second qt i think the coach will keep is hat on and start subbing, becuase I heard JC's coach in a huge way has a heart on other teams home field.

That may be true. I know he developed a huge hated rivalry with Ashland when he was coach at Sheldon Clark. It in turn resulted in 2 nasty games where the teams showed very little sportsmanship to each other I'm unhappy to say (especially since I was on those teams as a young player). The only thing that makes me worry about the score being more lopsided than necessary is if they're looking at record books and trying to hold Mr. Blume's numbers stable with his success thus far in the season. I don't think he would ever just run up the yards or TDs, but just try to give him enough yards to not hurt his season average so far.
Ron Blume.....I mean Johnson Central :thumb:
tomcat68 Wrote:That may be true. I know he developed a huge hated rivalry with Ashland when he was coach at Sheldon Clark. It in turn resulted in 2 nasty games where the teams showed very little sportsmanship to each other I'm unhappy to say (especially since I was on those teams as a young player). The only thing that makes me worry about the score being more lopsided than necessary is if they're looking at record books and trying to hold Mr. Blume's numbers stable with his success thus far in the season. I don't think he would ever just run up the yards or TDs, but just try to give him enough yards to not hurt his season average so far.

What hurts tho is when u focus ur team around one player. portsmith west for example cough! :wash:
Blume passes the 2,000 yard mark in this one. Not sure what you all are talking about but Matney likes to keep his starters in late.

JC as much as Matney wants
GC 0
Im going to go ahead and congradulate Ron Blume For rushing over 2000 yards this season. LOL....And im going to say that Central will Win this game by 4 TD's and Ron and the rest of the starters will only play for 1 half. GO Eagles
Greenup seemed to be tryin a desperate move for a new o look they seem to be tryin to run out of the wishbone now rather then their wing T.