Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 52 Breathitt County 49
Anyone have any updates on the game tonight?
Where is this game played?
If it's in Jackson then Breathitt wins. If it's in Manchester then Clay will win. That's my take on it.

If it's on a neutral floor, outside the 13th or 14th regions, well....I just don't know.
It's at Breathitt.
BTW, this game may not even be played tonight due to the weather forecast. Don't really know when the ice and snow will move in.
I think they did play it, not sure though. It should be over if they did.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:It's at Breathitt.
Then Breathitt should win. If it's being played it's probably on the radio if you can pick up the Jackson station. They carry about all the girls and boys games.
Yea i will go check in a minute, just to lazy to go outside.
Breathitt lost im finding out the score right now. We lost by 3.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Breathitt lost im finding out the score right now. We lost by 3.
That's kind of a WOW for me. Wouldn't have thought they could have pulled it off on Breathitt's home floor. Clay must be a very good team.
Clay Co. jumped out to an early lead of 11pts in the 1st half. Breathitt Co. came out very flat and couldn't make a FT. Clay Co. played very hard and took it to Breathitt in the first half. Breathitt came out to play in the 2nd half and came back to take the lead. Breathitt Co. lead by 3 or 6 with 3 min. to go in the game and couldn't close the game out. Clay Co. shot the ball very well from outside tonight and the Mitchell girl #12 I think played a great game. I think that if these teams played 10 times each would win 5. But tonight Clay Co. played better good enough to win and hats off to them. Both teams will come away from thisgame and get better. I think both of these teams can make a lot of noise at state this season if they get there.
Clay shot 6-17 from the free throw line. This and playing Iorquois Sat nignt hindered Clay some. They are the top team in the mountains.
Breathitt also played a tough game saturday night also against the Lady Cougars of Letcher Central. I'm sure both of these teams will be there in the end at tournament time.
Any Stats On Top Scorers
if they would have me they would have won by at least 20 pts....