Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central's Logan & Hunter Crowder Leave Team
the old WASP Wrote:This decision was made by the coach and Hall backed him up

So they were asked to leave the team?
This is a real big loss for AC. Hunter and Logan where the base of this team and with them gone I don't see much at all coming from AC now.
Wow im surprised they would kick off their two best players.
Mark Martin got what he wanted-he got rid of what was left of "Johnny's Boys". Logan and Hunter were tired of getting told they didn't play with heart, didn't give 100% and didn't care if the team won or lost.
gotcha2 Wrote:Mark Martin got what he wanted-he got rid of what was left of "Johnny's Boys". Logan and Hunter were tired of getting told they didn't play with heart, didn't give 100% and didn't care if the team won or lost.

I agree. These kids have some poor attitudes. Its ashame cause they are great athletes.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I agree. These kids have some poor attitudes. Its ashame cause they are great athletes.

You are missing the point here- these boys have never given less than 100% at anything they have ever done. If they didn't care if they got beat- then they wouldn't get mad when they lose. To say they don't play with heart- is absurd.
gotcha2 Wrote:You are missing the point here- these boys have never given less than 100% at anything they have ever done. If they didn't care if they got beat- then they wouldn't get mad when they lose. To say they don't play with heart- is absurd.

They shouldn't throw hissy fits everytime they lose either. My point is they yell at teammates on the court and fight with the coach's. I know I would never do that. I've played with these two my whole life and I know exactly waht they do out there.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:They shouldn't throw hissy fits everytime they lose either. My point is they yell at teammates on the court and fight with the coach's. I know I would never do that. I've played with these two my whole life and I know exactly waht they do out there.

agree 100%
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I agree. These kids have some poor attitudes. Its ashame cause they are great athletes.

Silly statement in my opinion!!!!

I've watched these two for a long time and I've never seen anything but an "I want to win" attitude from either of them.
Well JC is definitely going to kill him
Thats funny , voach Pack would give his right arm to have those boys attitude on his team.
the old WASP Wrote:Thats funny , voach Pack would give his right arm to have those boys attitude on his team.

I'd say there isn't a coach in the region who wouldn't love to have their attitude on his team.
the old WASP Wrote:Thats funny , voach Pack would give his right arm to have those boys attitude on his team.

I'm sure Coach Pack would love to have there winning attitude on his team.But as for there cry baby attitude I don't think any coach would want that on a team.
Wow! This is a big loss for AC. Who will bring the ball up the court now..lol.. no seriously
ive been around these 2 guys for awhile now and i know they have a little problem with their anger, but they want nothing but the best out of themselves and their teammates.. dont forget that they are 16-17 year old competetive boys who want to win. . i think some of you all forget that we aint fooling with professional athletes here..
Well, as someone who as played WITH them, not against them, know that they both want to win more than anything. You say they yell at players on the court.. What are leaders supposed to do? What does the leader on any team do? They are coaches on the floor. As for the "hissy fits", yeah when you lose, you get mad. That is common sense. If you dont get mad, you dont love the game. Like it or not, these boys LOVE all 3 sports they play and want to win every game. They are both great players and this will kill allen central this year and next.
This thread has had too many personal attacks, put downs and insults let alone the fact that this still hasn't been verified. Therefore, this thread is closed.