Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Clay 89 Pike County Central 58
Didn't see this score posted anywhere...
WOW I thought PCC was a decent ball team. This certinly makes Valley look better but I don't know that Valley can look any better.
Just proves the major major inequality between Valley.........then the rest of the region. I do not see any team other than Johnson Central that could come within 25 points of them.

Good bounce back for Henry Clay.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Just proves the major major inequality between Valley.........then the rest of the region. I do not see any team other than Johnson Central that could come within 25 points of them.

Just proves Pike Central not playing up to their potential and have yet to so far. Ridiculous !
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Just proves the major major inequality between Valley.........then the rest of the region. I do not see any team other than Johnson Central that could come within 25 points of them.

im not even sure if Johnson is that close to Valley in talent level. It really is amazing at how far along this Valley team has came since last season. I am going to say it again since ive been around 15th region basketball this very well may be the best team I have ever seen in this area.

Not even the mighty Johnson Central EaglesRolleyes would come within 25 points of Valley. Congrats to Henry Clay though!
hawkhead Wrote:Just proves Pike Central not playing up to their potential and have yet to so far. Ridiculous !

I respect you sticking up for your school, but thinking with an unbiased opinion, do you honestly think that Pike Central can compete with the talent that Valley has. All I was saying was that Johnson Central is the closest the region can come. Of course until tonight when Pikeville gave them a good game but it still got out to above 20 points. It may happen on some random night but no 15th region team will be within 15 points at the final buzzer.