Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 67 - Prestonsburg 49
king360 Wrote:Actually i was there...P-Burg knew coming into this they werent gonna win..so quit complaining about the refs..P-Burg isnt anywhere near PCC in talent

I wasn't very impressed with PCC's talent at all. They only have one shooter and thats the Noble kid. Prestonsburg could beat them I think. They are't that much better than us. But this guy knows everything why should I question him.
king360 Wrote:I Just thought Pcc played smart basketball and got good turnovers...prestonsburg might still be in football mode sounds to me like...lol

I spoke with some of the players from Prestonsburg and they agreed that Perry Central is a good team. But Prestonsburg is going to be fine, they arent in football mode anymore.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:I wasn't very impressed with PCC's talent at all. They only have one shooter and thats the Noble kid. Prestonsburg could beat them I think. They are't that much better than us. But this guy knows everything why should I question him.

im sure you being a prestonsburg fan you wouldnt be impressed but if you guys would have won you would have been..quit being a sore loser..calmer down
king360 Wrote:im sure you being a prestonsburg fan you wouldnt be impressed but if you guys would have won you would have been..quit being a sore loser..calmer down

360, What did the great Tyler Mullins do in this game?
MVP2 Wrote:360, What did the great Tyler Mullins do in this game?

lol
MVP2 Wrote:360, What did the great Tyler Mullins do in this game?

Didnt think we said in the game did we?...but if im mistaken im about positive the great tyler mullins helped perry come away with an 18 point win..so find something else to be a smart allic about
What number was Mullins?

#25 & Noble where the only players I came away impressed with.
25 is Klay Maggard, I believe.
I didnt even intend to start talkin about tyler mullins i was talkin about people sayin the refs caused a 18 point loss...
king360 Wrote:I didnt even intend to start talkin about tyler mullins i was talkin about people sayin the refs caused a 18 point loss...

The refs caused this game from being closer than 18 points. Perry Central would have still won this game IMO, but Pburg played right with them until Burchett fouled out early in the 4th and Tackett fouled out. Neither would have fouled out if it wasn't for all the fouls they received in the first half.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The refs caused this game from being closer than 18 points. Perry Central would have still won this game IMO, but Pburg played right with them until Burchett fouled out early in the 4th and Tackett fouled out. Neither would have fouled out if it wasn't for all the fouls they received in the first half.

well maybe they should have played a little smarter
king360 Wrote:well maybe they should have played a little smarter

Maybe they should have...Rolleyes
I was at this game and was really surprised at PC i thought they were a better team than what I seen. The only two guys I was impressed with was Noble who couldn't miss, and Maggard who pulled down every rebound. I'm not saying P-burg would have won this game, but it could have been a whole lot closer if it would have been called a little more fairly in the first half with P-burg having 13 fouls and PC only having 3 theres just a little something up with that