Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eilliott County vs. Lewis County
We know who the heavy favorite is but what does everyone think?
I haven't got to see LC play yet, but I hear good things about thier new big man. I think my Lions will beat your Lions tonight Baseball.....But I think it will be closer than many think.
Elliott by 30
I appreciate you not rubbing it in bighogg,but I don't see Lewis hanging around to long. The big kid from Lewis is getting better every game. I caught wind that lewis's point guard may be out.

Will this game be broadcast on the radio any place?
kybaseball Wrote:I appreciate you not rubbing it in bighogg,but I don't see Lewis hanging around to long. The big kid from Lewis is getting better every game. I caught wind that lewis's point guard may be out.

Will this game be broadcast on the radio any place?

I think WUGO from Grayson will have the call....The East Carter game is played before this game.... They have been doing several Elliott games lately. If not them check out 102.9 outta Morehead, they cover Elliott also. Sorry to hear LC may be without their PG...........If that is the case, then yeah, it might get real ugly...... The twins and Ferguson only play one way............
It will get ugly in a hurry either way.Smile The Faulkner boys are like bulldogs on defense.Smile Argubly the best defenders in this part of the state.
Lewis County is a solid team their just not state title contenders like Elliot County
Ugly early and often. The same as every other 16th region team against Elliott County.
kybaseball Wrote:It will get ugly in a hurry either way.Smile The Faulkner boys are like bulldogs on defense.Smile Argubly the best defenders in this part of the state.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Apparently you didn't check with the SV fans!!!!!!!! Justice could shut down both on defense and take both to school on offense!!!!!Just waiting on all the guys that get paid to evaluate talent to finally admit that Justice is hands down the best 5' 8' PG that has ever played the game!!!!!!I mean........lets get real...... Ppl rank him in the 15 to 20 range............... But all Shelby Valley knows.......He is hands down the best PG in not only KY, but probably OH and WVa also..... I mean.........Look at all the D1 offers he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: !
letthebighogroot Wrote:I haven't got to see LC play yet, but I hear good things about thier new big man. I think my Lions will beat your Lions tonight Baseball.....But I think it will be closer than many think.

Heres a look for ya bighog.