Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan 73 - Lawrence County 71
Brent Hall had 36 points.

14th region basketball is awesome!
Didn't expect it to be this close... congrats JBS!
Wow another heart breaker for LC... Sounds like another good game.. Love the way everyone thinks LC is so horrible... and going to get ran out of the gym and get beat by 10 plus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Wow another heart breaker for LC... Sounds like another good game.. Love the way everyone thinks LC is so horrible... and going to get ran out of the gym and get beat by 10 plus

No, its not that at all.

Going to Pippa Passes and playing against JBS is no easy task, if anything I'm actually impressed with LC.
Brent Hall has been playing some good ball in this early part of the season. Cook gets another W in his young career.
Congrats JBS
I didn't get to make it to the game, but i see that this was another tight one with the dawgs. LC is playing great, keep your heads up boys.
Any stats on LC?
JBS led the whole game and had a 15 point lead in the second half but Lawrence wouldnt quit and fought to the end. Was a hard fought game by both teams and I was impressed with the fight I saw in Lawrence County. Brent Hall is a manchild and had 36 points and 17 rebounds. I think Brent Hall and Garrison Collins only missed one shot between them the whole night. Both teams played hard and deserved to win. Good luck to both teams this season...
Great effort from both teams. JBS didn't hit their free throws down the stretch and LC took advantage to cut the lead to 2pts. at the end. JBS players were exhausted by the middle of the 4th qtr. from the pressure from a deep LC bench, but were able to hang on and finish with a win. Congrats to the LC players for a great effort. Great game for JBS Seniors Brent Hall, 36 pts./ 17 rebs. and Garrison Collins, 13 pts./ 8 rebs./ 8 blocks. Hall has had three games with back to back to back doubles. Braxton Childers 8 pts./ 11 assists, and Clint Stepp with 9 pts./ 3 assists. Coach Cook's third win in a row.
I didn't think it would be this close. Good Game
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I didn't think it would be this close. Good Game

Please tell Me your not an LC fan! If you are your a pathetic excuse for a hater.
Looks like Clint is putting up really big numbers this year. Is he not getting his normal amount of bad shots to score? I bet all of Brents points are coming from offensive rebounds from Clints 30 foot 3's.
Any LC stats?
Lc was led in scoring by Frasher/22pts., Baldwin/14 pts., Thompson/9pts., Newsome/9pts., Skaggs/8pts., Adkins/4pts.,Wilks/4pts., & Roberts/1 pts. IMO this was a good matchup game for both teams. Experience should help both teams in in the future. Good luck to the Crusaders and the Bulldogs the rest of the season.
Congrats JBS and Coach Cook!
Figured Stepp would be putting up bigger numbers than this.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Figured Stepp would be putting up bigger numbers than this.

Well he shot about five air ball three pointers last night.
come on fellas dont be so hard on clint, everyone has an off game every now and then.
yeah but not every game
Congrats to Coach Cook.
Clint had one of the worst games i have ever seen him play, yet the Crusaders found a way to win. This team has one of the best interior offenses/defenses i have ever seen...very dominant team inside of 15'. The inexperience is what hurts this team, as sometimes they play out of their element. The Bulldogs are a team that showed a ton of heart, never gave up. i was highly impressed with their determination.
primetime1323 Wrote:Clint had one of the worst games i have ever seen him play, yet the Crusaders found a way to win. This team has one of the best interior offenses/defenses i have ever seen...very dominant team inside of 15'. The inexperience is what hurts this team, as sometimes they play out of their element. The Bulldogs are a team that showed a ton of heart, never gave up. i was highly impressed with their determination.

Well said about the dawgs.
Congrats JBS
mjballer23 Wrote:Well he shot about five air ball three pointers last night.
I was told he even air balled a free throw or two... one of the 45+ free throws that JBS shot that is... Wink
Where is Brent from?