Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Suprising Players in the 14th
Tyler Mullins!!!
Combs - Cordia
Ratliff - KCC
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
king360 Wrote:Tyler Mullins!!!

Who does he play for?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Who does he play for?

Perry Co. Central.
Creech from Powell county has been a leader from his team
Tate Cox & Stewart Stamper from KCC are unbelievably tough! 14th Region will be very competitive this year.
i agree i see them not getting beat this year and upsetting Hazrd who is over rated...go kcc
goodwin and jones at powell is ok
Brent Hall from JBS. Not given much attention during the preseason. Has had a heck of a week. In three games had 15 pts./20 rebs., 29 pts./21 rebs., & 36 pts./17 rebs. Avg. 26.3 ppg./19.3 rpg. Congrats Brent.
KC 1973 Wrote:Brent Hall from JBS. Not given much attention during the preseason. Has had a heck of a week. In three games had 15 pts./20 rebs., 29 pts./21 rebs., & 36 pts./17 rebs. Avg. 26.3 ppg./19.3 rpg. Congrats Brent.

wow very impressive. Hope he can keep it up. Good Job Brent.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Combs - Cordia
Ratliff - KCC

combs?...who are you talking about?
king360 Wrote:combs?...who are you talking about?

Martin Combs.
Look Out For The Double Team As The Years Go In Powell County Creech And Reed. Had The Pleaseure Of Watching Them For Several Years And The Can Really Read Each Other. Will Be Great.
yeah..you are right about that!!! Dylan is also a good player
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:What about the kids from Wolfe Co.? Terrill, I think and one of the Hayes boys, maybe a Lutes, not sure which one. Anyone confirm these names? Thanks!

These three are really good play considering the Terrill is averaging 24.5 and Hayes 19.5 these two are the main point of success to the wolves victories this year.
let it rock Wrote:conley from powell

I AGREE CONELY WILL HELP THE TEAM BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHY A SOPHOMORE IS THEIR LEADING SCORER(CREECH)
THECHOZEN1 Wrote:Creech from Powell county has been a leader from his team
AND HES A SOPHOMORE
i totally agree with tyler mullins
I watched PCC play Estill a few weeks back, the player that really caught my eye was, Jordan Amis from PCC he is extremely quick and can handle the ball to match his speed, not to mention he knocked down a few 3's. I also think he is a junior (not sure tho) looks to be the making of a great gaurd.IMO

Another great player in the 14th is definatley Tyler Mullins also from PCC, looked to be a phenomenal basketball player, really knew the game. Also very well conditioned, i dont remeber him coming out much vs. Estill. I remember last season when we played them, in J.V. he hit like 11 out of 12 threes and not to metion windmilled on a fastbreak, as a sophamore. D1 guy IMO.

PCC has 2 other great players in Maggard and Amis, also phenomenal, but im to tired to write about them. Sorry

But overall i say WATCH OUT FOR PCC, i believe they will win the 14th region and make a run in RUPP.

Goodluck to ya, i'll b pullin for ya!!!!!
THECHOZEN1 Wrote:Creech from Powell county has been a leader from his team

True man he has been unbelieveable as a Sophamore, but have you seen the other kid on Powell #21 i think, reed or sumthin, he is BAD A!!!!1:1:
THEONLYONE Wrote:I AGREE CONELY WILL HELP THE TEAM BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHY A SOPHOMORE IS THEIR LEADING SCORER(CREECH)

Conley had a really bad game against Estill and only played 2 or 3 minutes in the 2nd half due to a gash in his head (which had to be stapled). He finished the game with only one point. Conley played great against JC and Wolfe but just couldnt get in the game against estill. Creech has played good in all three games this is why Creech is Powell's leading scorer.