Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County @ Estill County 12/12
i hope that the bench steps up to there is alot of help and good talent on the powell bench powell by a nail bitter
Luigi#2 Wrote:We will see.

Luigi, Yoshi, Mario, watever the heck you name is, we all no your are the same person so just give up this stupid act already and learn how to play basketball, arvin could take you anyday and so could I:redboxer:
I play with fire Wrote:Luigi, Yoshi, Mario, watever the heck you name is, we all no your are the same person so just give up this stupid act already and learn how to play basketball, arvin could take you anyday and so could I:redboxer:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

The you have been playing you cant handle us!
I OWN THE PAINT Wrote:i hope that the bench steps up to there is alot of help and good talent on the powell bench powell by a nail bitter

And who all is on the bench that has this good talent?
I think Estill will wiin this one by 13.
I play with fire Wrote:Luigi, Yoshi, Mario, watever the heck you name is, we all no your are the same person so just give up this stupid act already and learn how to play basketball, arvin could take you anyday and so could I:redboxer:

You all brought this on yourself talking about how good Arvin is. He hasn't shown anyone that he is as good as all you all put him out to be. When he actually plays good and is consistent, then I will agree with you all. He has the talent to be good but he just hasn't shown it yet.
Luigi#2 Wrote:You all brought this on yourself talking about how good Arvin is. He hasn't shown anyone that he is as good as all you all put him out to be. When he actually plays good and is consistent, then I will agree with you all. He has the talent to be good but he just hasn't shown it yet.

Nobody has said that he is great. Get it through your thick skull!!!! All we have said is that he is gonna step up this game and turn some heads. He will be fine and will help this team out. JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!!

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!
I OWN THE PAINT Wrote:i hope that the bench steps up to there is alot of help and good talent on the powell bench powell by a nail bitter

No one on the bench besides maybe some of the freshman have enough talent to make it anywhere else so just what are you talking about. Powell is better of without playing their bench.
I suspect Carlise Creech and Morgan Reed to step their game up and shut down EC's gaurds. Also step up their offensive game as usual. Also Big Conley should play the way he usually does and put up 20+ on them, i hope WArvin steps his game up and dominates. Their student section will be right there behind them rooting them on. But if those Pirates come out and play with the heart i know the have, they should upset EC and surprize alot of people.
Yoshi#3 Wrote:No one on the bench besides maybe some of the freshman have enough talent to make it anywhere else so just what are you talking about. Powell is better of without playing their bench.

The freshman can play but their are also some others who can play like Scott, Nolan, Mays, Rose. They may not be people who put up 20+ a game but give them credit they play hard.
Im going with ESTILL (:
...by quite a bit
Ky313 Wrote:I suspect Carlise Creech and Morgan Reed to step their game up and shut down EC's gaurds. Also step up their offensive game as usual. Also Big Conley should play the way he usually does and put up 20+ on them, i hope WArvin steps his game up and dominates. Their student section will be right there behind them rooting them on. But if those Pirates come out and play with the heart i know the have, they should upset EC and surprize alot of people.

I agree. I see this game being a good one. Arvin is gonna step up big time. He will show everyone how good of a player he really is. This is his game.
Mario#1 Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

The you have been playing you cant handle us!

wow, that made so much since, learn how to typeTongueirateSho
Estill by 10.
powell +10... they start 3 big guys.and they all are ok ball players... the conley kid kills down low tho.........
Estill by 10+. Experience counts.
yea but there so big... Conley, Arvin, Rice, Jones, Mays.... they got alot
Estill wins this one 73-58
yea right... estill may win but not by that much........
If this game was played later in the season at Powell then the score would be much closer. The Creech kid is great, he just needs some more varsity games under his belt. He is already by far the best player for Powell and if he would spend a lot of time in the weight room this summer he has the potential to be the best point guard in the region when he is a senior.
there is no way estill by that much ive been to most of powells games and their inexperience aginst wolf lost them that game...but it will a tough game if powells guards can limit the shots cack and hoover get to take..without them estill is weak roberts can score but not that well
I'll take EC by 8
Estill takes this by 20 or more this is a nice Estill and will come up big in this game and show why they are the best in the 56th.