Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central/Breahitt Predictions?
So whats everyones predictions on this game tonight? I'll take Breathitt by 5+. This is probabley the best game in the mountains tonight to top teams.
correction on my spelling two* lol.
Johnson Central by 7
I'll take Breathitt Co. by 8 or 10 if they bring their A game but, Johnson Central by 3 if Breathitt doesn't play as hard as they can.
Noble will come to play tonight and I think that will be the difference in the game Johnson Central doesn't have anyone that can keep her from going to the basket.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:I'll take Breathitt Co. by 8 or 10 if they bring their A game but, Johnson Central by 3 if Breathitt doesn't play as hard as they can.
Noble will come to play tonight and I think that will be the difference in the game Johnson Central doesn't have anyone that can keep her from going to the basket.

Breathitt will bring there A game you dont have to worry about that, i doubt if Peggy would let them show up unprepared. I take the ladycats in this one.
Is Conley playing tonight?
Is anyone going to this game tonight? i wanted to, but to be honest i dont feel like driving all the way to town to watch it.