Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Phelps 12/11
Gatlin Clark will return to the lineup for this one. Thoughts and Predictions.
Phelps will have to play hard, but i think if they play like they have been then i think they will come out on top.
phelps in another close one..i say by 4 points or less
I'm going to go with Pikeville on this one. Big night for Clevenger.
I believe Pikeville is is great shape right now and that will make the difference.
Phelps always has their game faces on especially in front of the home crowd so ill take the hornets in this one by 2-4 points in overtime :rockon: GO HORNETS
phelps in a close one
Gatlin will be ready for this one, after a thriller agaisnt p-burg, he'll be ready for a huge game agaisnt the mighty hornets.
Dillion Stiltner Will Have A Good Game I Think ,hornets By 8
Pikeville by 5.
hornets, but it will be close.
The Panthers will be getting more of their players back this week, maybe by this game. IMO, Matt will have a good game along with Devin, Gatlin and Wes. Anthony might be able to go also. Tyler should be returning soon too. When this team starts clicking, it could make for a interesting season for this district. If you like a fast, run and shoot game, go and watch the Panthers.
I like Phelps by 4
It will be a close one, but the Hornets will come out on top.........GO HORNETS
I will take the HORNETS in a close one should be a good one,Good Luck 2 Both Teams...Phelps by 6
KentuckyGent44 Wrote:The Panthers will be getting more of their players back this week, maybe by this game. IMO, Matt will have a good game along with Devin, Gatlin and Wes. Anthony might be able to go also. Tyler should be returning soon too. When this team starts clicking, it could make for a interesting season for this district. If you like a fast, run and shoot game, go and watch the Panthers.

is there another devin that plays for pikeville? because devin adams went to shelby valley.
These are two pretty evenly matched teams. It should be a close game.
EKU99 Wrote:is there another devin that plays for pikeville? because devin adams went to shelby valley.

This is Devin Burchett, a junior.
One of Pikeville's teacher, Ernie Johnson, was killed last night in an automobile accident. Does anyone know if the Phelps-Pikeville Game will be played?
The game will be played...I received confirmation.
Pikeville is gonna have to shoot the ball better to have any chance of being a top 5 team in the region. They are in great shape but shots start falling short late in the game when you get tired Pikeville needs a deep bench if they are going to play this type of basketball.
phelps is a well coached team and they work hard and play team ball. it'll be a close game but im going to take phelps on this one...
good luck hornets!!!
HORNET POWER Wrote:Dillion Stiltner Will Have A Good Game I Think ,hornets By 8

70-67 , I WAS CLOSE
If I had been Gatlin Clark.....I would have not came back.....I would have went to Phelps or Shelby Valley.....
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote:Phelps always has their game faces on especially in front of the home crowd so ill take the hornets in this one by 2-4 points in overtime :rockon: GO HORNETS
I Said it and i was half right it didnt go into overtime great game boys keep playing tough:notworthy
Who won??