Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ June Buchanan 12/9
They play tuesday. What are everyones predictions. Should be a very exciting game.
cordia by 4.....should be a great game
Do what???? Seriously, you do understand that the Hall and Collins boys are still at JBS right. Cordia has no one that can handle either of them outside and the way the 3 guards hit the 3 for JBS, this game will not even be close. Coach Honeycutt does a great job, but I just don't think he can slow it down enough to keep it close.
the 3 gaurds cant shoot....only clint and he never dribbles so he can be shut down easy....how can collins n hall gaurd cordias inside players....they all shoot 3's good and play behind the arc so that going to be trouble for them....also collins may be elgiable for the lions by then and that will help them alot
I will take JBS by 2, in a great game! I believe free throws will make the difference!! Good luck to both teams! JMO
idk, it will b a close one
JBS by 8.
Don't know where you get your info, but the other guards from JBS can shoot! I watched them against Harlan and Leslie when they were at Hazard the other night and I was impressed. They shot the ball well from all around the 3 pt line. Clint is a really streaky shooter and could miss 3 in a row, but then make 8 in a row...The little point guard they have, if he is left open can shoot it too. They bring in another heavy set guard that you can't leave open either. They will be a surprise to everyone. Hall can guard anyone in the 14th, inside or outside, he is a solid player and plays hard the whole time, sometimes a little too hard which causes foul trouble. I still feel this game will be too much for the Lions, maybe later in the year they will be better, but right now, JBS is 15+ better than them.
Yup MHG is right, Collins and Hall will be to much for the lions inside. I think Cordias guard play is all most the same as JBS.They have some players that can knock down the tray but down low they are way outmatched and dont come close to JBS. I look for JBS to get a lot of second chance points and win this game by 20+. I hope Coach Honeynutt and the Lions prove me wrong!

JBS-66
Cordia-41
JBS by ALOT.
Is Jon Howard playing for the Crusaders? even if not JBS still wins easily.
matt stacy and sean owens will win this game for the lions
Tailback44 Wrote:Is Jon Howard playing for the Crusaders? even if not JBS still wins easily.

he isn't playing right now, but i wouldn't be surprised to see him on the floor for the crusaders before the year is over
Alot of people are over lookign JBS this year IMO anyteam with hall,garrison,and clint is going to be a tough team to beat. Those arent the only good players they have either. Im going to take JBS 4+ King360-- it take more than 2 people to win a game. Dont get me wrong Stacy and Owens are good ball players but they really dont have much help side.
is randy lewis playing?
JBS by double digits. Coach Cook will have them playing good team ball.