Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 90- Ballard 70
A fairly sloppy game in front of a very large crowd.

Ballard- Wesley Cox had 28 points on 7/17 from 3 point range. Chiles and Dow had 12 points each.

Scott County- Phares had 30 points and 21 rebounds (wow). Guyn had 23 points and Euton had 15 points and 11 rebounds. Freshman Tamron Manning really sparked Scott County in the 2nd and 3rd quarter with 11 points and 3 assists in 15 minutes.

Scott County outrebounded Ballard 61-40. Ballard was ahead by 12 (21-9)late in the first quarter. Scott County won the 2nd and 3rd quarter by 25 points. The Scott County JV played the last 6:30.
Dakotah isnt showing very good results if you ask me...
with the road that UK is heading down right now, im pretty sure we might want to be getting some better recruits
A double-double in the first game of the season plus his team wins by 20 over a top 10 team and the guy still gets blasted. Unbelievable.
What about Chad Jackson? Did he play?
Jackson was very shaky with lots of turnovers the first half but had a very good second half. Jackson had 9 points and 8 rebounds and 3 steals. However, he had 11 turnovers (yikes), most of them in the first half. Three or four of the turnovers were for palming the the ball. The officials say they are really emphasizing palming this year. Jackson had one of the best blocked shots I have seen on a Ballard dunk attemp. He must have been at least a foot above the rim.
In my opinion, neither Chad Jackson nor Dakotah Euton are very impressive. If they plan on doing well in college, they need to step their game up. They are both juniors and there is no way that they will be at the level of Darius Miller or Landon Slone by the time next year roles around.
rojas Wrote:A double-double in the first game of the season plus his team wins by 20 over a top 10 team and the guy still gets blasted. Unbelievable.
somebody has 2 take Jared Carters spot