Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would win in a Top 10 Mountain Tournament?
(From November 21st list)

I had to start this after I heard about the Belfry vs. Bell County topic was started. Who would win in a Mountain Football Tournament? I know a tournament like this can't be made, but you can always dream!

(I'm sorry, but this was the latest Top Ten Mountain List I could find)
I'm sorry, I tried making this a poll question. It makes me mad that I wasted about 20 minutes finding all of the top 10 team records and their classes, and the poll question to not even work properly. Can anyone help me with this?
Well i would say Belfry
belfry,bell county got all they wanted tonight from knox..
Just because Bell "got all they wanted" from Knox they automatically lose to Belfry??
Top 4 Teams in the Mountain.
1) Bell
2) Belfry
3) Whitley Co.
4)Johnson Central
1.jc
2.belfry
3.bell
4.whitley
cuppett777 Wrote:belfry,bell county got all they wanted tonight from knox..

Due to Knox playing with Bell in the REGIONAL FINALS, Belfry would automatically win?:confused:
yea it would be belfry,then jc,then maybe bell,or breahitt..
belfry
Id put my money on Haywoods crew
I would say now that Breathitt is at full speed, they could give anyone a run for their money. Channing Fugate is on his game. And more. Jade Haddix is throwing with some accuracy.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I would say now that Breathitt is at full speed, they could give anyone a run for their money. Channing Fugate is on his game. And more. Jade Haddix is throwing with some accuracy.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'll go with Bell.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'll go with Bell.

Well I wasn't saying that they would win. I was just saying with them at full steam like they are they would give anyone a run for their money. But I think that Belfry would win it.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Well I wasn't saying that they would win. I was just saying with them at full steam like they are they would give anyone a run for their money. But I think that Belfry would win it.

They think they could too but they coudn't touch Bell.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:They think they could too but they coudn't touch Bell.

I would agree with you Breathitt Bobcat and thanks. Good luck this week. You guys are in the same boat that KC was in with us they were getting tired of getting beat by Bell and they give us all that we wanted. KC had a great football team this year what else can I say.
I think bell county would win. we played belfry and bell county and i would have to bell county is by far the better team.I dont think belfry is that good.. but they would be up there..
lawrence LC Wrote:I think bell county would win. we played belfry and bell county and i would have to bell county is by far the better team.I dont think belfry is that good.. but they would be up there..

Smile lol..please tell me your jokin
Belfry then JCHS