Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 19 Knox Central 14
Sounded like a great game.
Props to Knox, i thought it would be atleast a 20 point game
BCF4L Wrote:Sounded like a great game.

Too close, sounds like they really came to play. Bell needs to bring their A-game next week.
Knox suprized everyone with this outcome. Great season Knox. Good luck Bell.
I've never been more proud to be a Panther in my life. Great job boys! Nobody thought you could even come close, but you believed, and your fans believed, and you almost pulled the upset of the year. You may not have won, but you have gained respect from everyone. I'm just sad to see this season end.
Great game Knox, way to fight for it. Good luck to Bell for the rest of the season.
KC had a good game even though they did not win. Bell did not expect KC to come in and give them their hardest game so far this season.
Great game by Knox they really played at the top of their game. Bell did not. Some of them just looked uninterested????? They better get it going this week or it is over.

Raines and Zachery really carried the load tonight for Bell. Not sure if Greer is hurting but he sure looked like it. Running very tentative, almost scarred. Not Spencer like that is for sure. He maybe hurting worse than what we know??????
Good win for Bell and I am very sure that is the wake up call for Bell.
bell goes down to boyle.
Knox gave Bell the big jolt. Even on Log Mountain. Shovel pass was big. Knox's defense was big. Bell was very lucky tonite. Good luck to the Bobcats. Better take this wakeup alarm and better not push snooze. Better get up!!!
Dudley Hilton will not sleep tonite and maybe not all weekend.
Sure di sound like a great game!! Hope Bell Co. can get that win next week, I am pulling for you all!! Good luck!
Congrats to the panthers and coach mills, Knox Central had some athlete's there defense was really impressive. Thought Coach hilton needed to air it out more but he stuck the running game. Folks Knox Central is on a top level!

Bell County really needed a game like this though. Go Bobcats let take down the rebels!
Congrats Bell Co.
Bell might not have played their best, but I was impressed with their ability to bounce back after being behind for the FIRST TIME ALL SEASON! A lot of teams would have puckered up, but these kids and coaches refused to lose. Great job Knox..but bottom line Bell came out on top. Good luck next week.
:thumpsup:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Great game by Knox they really played at the top of their game. Bell did not. Some of them just looked uninterested????? They better get it going this week or it is over.

Raines and Zachery really carried the load tonight for Bell. Not sure if Greer is hurting but he sure looked like it. Running very tentative, almost scarred. Not Spencer like that is for sure. He maybe hurting worse than what we know??????

Great efffort by KC. Zachery had recievers open all night not just Raines. The worst play calling of the year. If you don't give Matt Simpson the ball, and if you don't get some people in the game that can cover a pass, then the season will end this week.
just wondering why no one has said anything about the bobcats weak schedule?belfry heard it all year..boyle comes to town and leaves with a (W)
Just wondering why you're bringing Belfry into this? Also, the Boyle vs Bell thread is back up the road a bit...
Big game, and it sound like they got the ball in the right man hand #7 he is a game breaker. The radio sound like #12 had a big run, maybe get it in his hands. Who is #12.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Great game by Knox they really played at the top of their game. Bell did not. Some of them just looked uninterested????? They better get it going this week or it is over.

The Corbin Times had Greer in game one with over 200 yards, it sounds if it was smart coaching, not to let him beat you again. How many yards did Zachery pass for
redstorm Wrote:Big game, and it sound like they got the ball in the right man hand #7 he is a game breaker. The radio sound like #12 had a big run, maybe get it in his hands. Who is #12.

#12 - Adam Overbay
i reckon his 40 time is in the 4.5's :yikes:

#7 - Matt Raines put on another show. "speed kills"
redstorm Wrote:The Corbin Times had Greer in game one with over 200 yards, it sounds if it was smart coaching, not to let him beat you again. How many yards did Zachery pass for

He is not running like the same kid as in the early season. He looks very slow and affraid to hit the hole. He looks very similar to a RB Bell had last year.

Yes Bell had WR's open all night and could have thrown it more.
Matt Simpson must get more carries. Raines is a game breaker. Bell must play better than this next week. Offense must turn it loose. Def. QB scramble is all that hurt them. They better come up with a plan.
Snare43 Wrote:Matt Simpson must get more carries. Raines is a game breaker. Bell must play better than this next week. Offense must turn it loose. Def. QB scramble is all that hurt them. They better come up with a plan.

I agree Snare 43 100%:Thumbs:
Bell need to quit giving the ball to #15 he barely ever gets more than 5 or 6 yards a carry. Knox played a great game and they have nothing to be ashamed of
Bell Mom Wrote:Bell need to quit giving the ball to #15 he barely ever gets more than 5 or 6 yards a carry. Knox played a great game and they have nothing to be ashamed of
Spencer Greer was averaging over 8 yards per carry for the season going into last Friday night's game. If I had a back that averaged that for over 140 carries....you bet I put it into his hands...good grief...first and ten on two carries each time!! Come on!! He was named second-team All State last year....KY coaches and sportswriters know of his ability. Spencer would have had nearly 3000 yds. on most other teams this year. Heck, he didn't even suit up one whole game and two halves....not including all the time that the varsity sat out in blow out games. Bell has had several multiple 50 yd. carries for five or six backs in one game! We have shared the running carries more than any Bell team in history...I would bet! Let's quit attacking our own team. Good grief!!
Bell Mom Wrote:Bell need to quit giving the ball to #15 he barely ever gets more than 5 or 6 yards a carry. Knox played a great game and they have nothing to be ashamed of
I see you have only five posts....HMMMM!! Must be someone who has gotten on here to stir up trouble for Bell......under a false name! Check it out guys!! Surely we don't have any Bell parent that is this nonsupportive of our guys and in praise of KNOX!!! GO AWAY!!:mad:
BellCoBobcat Wrote:I would bet! Let's quit attacking our own team. Good grief!!

Not quiet. Even Shawn Robbins did not get the number of carries Spencer has. Wink I would say he has more carries than any other back in Bell history except for maybe Chaney??

Bell Mom if you have nothing good to say, please say nothing!!!