Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County (4A 3rd Round)
boyle county moves on to play bell co
Boyle will win this game by 2 TDS. Then the game that everone want to watch, Bell vs Boyle.
where will the bell/boyle game be played?
cuppett777 Wrote:where will the bell/boyle game be played?

Bell
Boyle
cuppett777 Wrote:where will the bell/boyle game be played?

It will be at Bell Co.
Boyle County wins this game by 2 touchdowns.
Just curious, but why would the game be at Bell?

I pick Boyle to win this game.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Just curious, but why would the game be at Bell?

Its Not, If Bell meets Boyle Co in the next round it will be played @ Bell Co.
Boyle By 3tds
Boyle by 3+ td's :thumpsup:
Lex. Cath.
LC will win this game.
boyle co 4A state champs!
bluegrassballa Wrote:Just curious, but why would the game be at Bell?

I believe that the semi's alternate.....were north last year...and come south this year....to Bell if the Bobcats take care of business on Friday night. We have played Knox once this year....and Boyle better not be overlooking Lexington Catholic either...always tough to win that second meeting among rivalsl. Both teams quite capable of repeating and setting a great matchup betwee the unbeatens of 4-A.....but on Log Mountain we ARE NOT looking past Friday night. The Bobcats played their worst game of the years in the 21-0 victory over Knox Central on their home field. Its time for the real Bobcats to show up Friday night. Same goes for Boyle and Lex.
Boyle Co.
Trust me when I say Boyle is not looking pass this week. One game at a time. I don't think they have over looked any team this year and I'm sure they will not start with LC. The Rebels will be ready!!! Big Grin
BCrebel Wrote:Trust me when I say Boyle is not looking pass this week. One game at a time. I don't think they have over looked any team this year and I'm sure they will not start with LC. The Rebels will be ready!!! Big Grin

French has done an amazing job with the Rebels this year after a disappointing season last year.

I really do expect Boyle to win 4A this year, but your right, one game at a time.
Boyle Co is doing a great job this year. I think they will win this game. Lets go Rebels!!!
i didnt realize last game was so close but still got to go with boyle..
boyle co.
LC wins a close one.
Boyle in this one
Lex Cath wins this one 28-14.
Boyle 28
Lex. Cath. 10
I like Boyle County in this one.
Lexington Catholic 18
Boyle County 14
Would really like to see the Bell and Boyle advance, battle of the undefeated's.