Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
37.93%
Breathitt County
62.07%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Breathitt Co. (3A 2nd Round)
C.Clair Wrote:Prickard has about 1000 yards if not more this year. Channing is our featured back but Prichard is what takes alot of the load off Channing. With the system we are running this year the defense cant just key in on Channing and if they do Prichard and/or Jade can take it and be down the sideline before you know it. Our passing game is on point even though we dont really use it that much but when we do its there. Harlan has a good team I give them that, but Breathitt is on another level.

I miss Colby's passing.Jade really can't compare with him.Jade is a better receiver than QB.He has shown that.
If the Black Bears can tackle they will have a good chance at winning, But as the old saying goes the best defense is a good offense, the offense controlling the ball is also a key factor. Blanton is back at QB that should make some difference. Everyone better dress warm, Jim Caldwell says it's going to be about 20 some degrees. Go BEARS!
Here are the stats from the first game......http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...29758_9976....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Gonna go Breathitt by 1 td.
Don't be suprised by the upset. Larkey will make his first year in Harlan Co. a memorable one.

Breathitt - 28
Harlan co - 30
Breathitt 45-21

I was wrong the first time but hopefully the 2nd time is a charm. Harlan Co. over Breathitt Co. 38 - 30 Letcher County wants our neighbors to know we are supporting them GO BEARS!!!!!
Lambert #1 Wrote:I was wrong the first time but hopefully the 2nd time is a charm. Harlan Co. over Breathitt Co. 38 - 30 Letcher County wants our neighbors to know we are supporting them GO BEARS!!!!!

Thanks...HC is supporting LCC too. :Clap:
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Thanks...HC is supporting LCC too. :Clap:
Oh how sweet! lolSmile

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Oh how sweet! lolSmile

I try....most of the time anyways, lol. Wink
Im taking the black bears in a bar burner.
I believe our boys are ready.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Oh how sweet! lolSmile

How bout a GO for YOUR home team?
Could I listen to this anyway tommrow on the internet? Im in Atlanta at the moment and will be missing the game.
Will they cancel the game since the schools were closed because of snow?
:thumpsup: Let's go BEARS:thumpsup:
I think The Black Bears will WIN! They have been getting better with every win and lose they have had. We have alot of talent. If our Team plays to thier best abililty the bears can and will be unstopable!!
As a mother and fan I havent seen a better bunch of kids and football players then this young men. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
If you want this your going to have to take it dont give up, your fans are behind you all the way.
blitz43 Wrote:Will they cancel the game since the schools were closed because of snow?

No If they did it would be played Sat.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Oh yes there was in the third quarter.That's why the clock kept running.

OH no there wasn't. In KY high school football there has to be a 45 point difference in the score to run the clock. BC never led by 45 points. The clock didn't continue to run in the 3rd quarter or any quarter.
C.Clair Wrote:Could I listen to this anyway tommrow on the internet? Im in Atlanta at the moment and will be missing the game.

You should be able to listen to it here:

http://www.wtuk1051.com
blitz43 Wrote:Will they cancel the game since the schools were closed because of snow?

Not a chance!
The game is on for tonight!! IT's going to be cold, so put on the coveralls and come on out and support the HC Black Bears.

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool
HC BLACK BEARS Wrote:Not a chance!
Good! Me and some of the fellas are making the trip to watch. Breathitt should take it but I hope to see a memorable game. Hate to waste all that gas to watch a blowout. They gonna have some of those pulled pork bbq sandwiches at the consession? If so, the trip will be worth it...LOL
IT'S FRIDAY BEAR FANS.......FINALLY!!!! I've been to Wal Mart this morning, got me some snow gear and I am ready, willing and able to travel. Like the old Johnny Cash song says, "I'm going to Jackson". WOO-HOO!!! Come on Black Bears, play to your potential and I know you can win. Like someone said in a post above, your fans believe in you and we know you can do it. If you all are half as pumped as I am about this game, you'll do GREAT, lol!!!
:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty :letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
I'm getting anxious......can't wait to leave. Ran into quite a few Bear fans at the store. Looks like the Black Bear Nation is gonna have a good showing once again tonight!!!! :rockon:
The Black Bear Nation...we're goin' to JacksonBig Grin
:redboxer: GO BLACK BEARS:redboxer:
WOOO it's almost Tom Larkey Show time!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME, I sure hope this turns out to be a good game, COME ON BOYS THE BLACK BEAR NATION IS BEHIND YOU 100%!!!!
HC BLACK BEARS Wrote:You should be able to listen to it here:

http://www.wtuk1051.com

Yes Tom Larkey Show starts at 5:30, pregame talk starts immediately following usually at 6. then game time is 7:30 Big Grin
BUBBA BEAR Wrote:The Black Bear Nation...we're goin' to JacksonBig Grin
:redboxer: GO BLACK BEARS:redboxer:
There is a great Johnny Cash song called "Jackson"......Check it out.....