Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
67.27%
Harlan
32.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Ind. @ Pikeville (Class A 2nd Round)
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Pikeville must correct mistakes.

12 penalties versus Jenkins....much too many
No extra point game...will get them beat at some point.
Poor clock management between plays...must get plays to huddle more quickly.

I agree with you. I just think that sometimes when others play sloppy against you, you fall into that mode yourself. Harlan will not be as sloppy as Jenkins and I think that will have a positive impact on Pikeville. As for the extra points that is another story and so is clock management. They better get that fixed.
Harlan puts the whoop on'em is my take!!!!!!
Pikeville at Pikeville.l
SportsKing Wrote:OOOHHH! You still upset over the Betsy Lane game.

Way would i be up-set over that game. Hazard won it. I just don't want to drive to Pikeville.
Pikeville by 20
Pikeville-12
Harlan-8
I just hope Daniel Harmon doesn't get the ball too much. All Harlan has to do is shut him down and they go home with a Win. The Panthers need to spread the ball out in the air and on the ground more to keep their opponent guessing. Copley, his Staff, and Team will be ready
I agree, Pikeville has more threats than just harmon....baker and ratliff are good receivers, cleary,miller,mCcoy should get more carries to free up harmon and they all are good backs
Big Maroon Wrote:I agree, Pikeville has more threats than just harmon....baker and ratliff are good receivers, cleary,miller,mCcoy should get more carries to free up harmon and they all are good backs

McCoy has the capability of backing up Harmon every couple of downs to give him the odds of staying injury free. Taylor Ratliff and Tyler Baker are a 2 for 1 deal when Blake Branham drops back. In other words, both are talented
If...Then Wrote:I just hope Daniel Harmon doesn't get the ball too much. All Harlan has to do is shut him down and they go home with a Win. The Panthers need to spread the ball out in the air and on the ground more to keep their opponent guessing. Copley, his Staff, and Team will be ready

I agree. Pikeville needs to quit rely on the rushing game so much and opening it up a little bit. IF harlan can stop harmon then the game may be over. It hurts pikeville and makes them a 1-dimensional.
Big Maroon Wrote:I agree, Pikeville has more threats than just harmon....baker and ratliff are good receivers, cleary,miller,mCcoy should get more carries to free up harmon and they all are good backs

Pikeville has all kinds of weapons if you can get the coaches to use a mixed attack????????? Go Panthers
Lextrots Wrote:Pikeville has all kinds of weapons if you can get the coaches to use a mixed attack????????? Go Panthers

:Thumbs:

Somebody said Harlan's leading rusher was out. Did he play last week and what is his status this week?
Looks like Harlan's running attack is alive and well.

http://www.harlandaily.com/articles/2008...783994.txt
telling pikevilles coaching staff to mix it up is wasted breath. harmon will touch the ball 90 plus percent. deaf ears.
Harlan will stack the box against Pikeville keying on Harmon every play, but I have the Green Dragons coming up a little short in the end..32-24.
Harlan ind. 18
Pikeville 35
Harlan
Go Panthers