Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry/ West Carter Updates!!
Touchdown Belfry. Thomas Varney, 3rd of the night.
Belfry 41 Missed fieldgoal
West Carter 14
West Carter simple cannot stop Belfry Offense. Game is out of hand now. Belfry's D probably took a taring in locker room.Wink :eek:
Hey, 3 more post and I'll have 800 post.Cool
Congrats to Andrew, hard to believe this young man never played football until he was in the 8th grade. I am very proud of all the young men who I had the honor of watching play for Bevins, it was alot of fun to be around all of them through the years, we had some great times at practice and at the games. Hang tough Pirates, it is my honor to be one of your many fans.
Looks like we'll see you next week Belfry should be a good one. Unless either team has a serious meltdown.
West Carter goes 3 and out again. Punt goes for 10 yards. Belfry scores again from 1st play of scrimmage.
Belfry 48
West Carter 14
footballfan74 Wrote:Congrats to Andrew, hard to believe this young man never played football until he was in the 8th grade. I am very proud of all the young men who I had the honor of watching play for Bevins, it was alot of fun to be around all of them through the years, we had some great times at practice and at the games. Hang tough Pirates, it is my honor to be one of your many fans.
Nice post!! Thats the way us Bevins boys roll.Big Grin Smile
I'm simply just adding to my post count.Big Grin

800:rockon:
Are you really a Bevins boy Crossbones, if so when did you play?
footballfan74 Wrote:Are you really a Bevins boy Crossbones, if so when did you play?
Yes, I graduated from Belfy in 89'. I know, I'm old.Smile I attended Bevins when Gene Phillips was Principal and Coach. My little brother played for the 03, 04 State Championship teams.
That is good, let's don't talk about when we graduated, 1975 for me, haha! My son played for Bevins through the 90's and early 2000's, first year for Belfry was 03 when they won the first state championship. I was active with the Bevins team for alot of years.
haywood must have woke his boys up at halftime wc chances are over