Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan Co.
80.43%
Wayne Co.
19.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co @ Wayne Co. (3A 1st round)
THE BEARS GO ALL THE WAY!!!!!! :letsparty
This one will go the distance, Wayne did beat a pretty good Pulaski and also Taylor.
F.N.L. Wrote:This one will go the distance, Wayne did beat a pretty good Pulaski and also Taylor.

Agreed, should be a good one. Another 2-3 matchup, however, if Harlan Co. wins I wouldn't say it's an upset. Good luck to both.
Going with Harlan.
Harlan Co.
TC Card Wrote:I am 61 dont you play for powell?

Me? Nah, I'm just a diehard fan....that statement brings back memories...but back on topic!!

I think this will be a good game. I think Harlan is a little to much for Wayne. The way Gilliam runs, it will be hard to stop him. Best of luck to both teams though!!!
Black Bears Win 35-17! GO BEARS
Black Bears Win!!
We love our bears.. The Bear Nation will be in full support!!
Good luck to the Bears
Does anyone have directions to the Wayne Co. football field?
I can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

Go Bears:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
This game is a toss up, but the game being @ Wayne I would give a small edge to the Cardinals of Wayne County...
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Little Bear Wrote:Does anyone have directions to the Wayne Co. football field?
I can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

Go Bears:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
All I know is that it is in Monticello.....I think you go through Somerset to get to Monticello.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:All I know is that it is in Monticello.....I think you go through Somerset to get to Monticello.

Right before you get to Somerset you make a left toward Monticello. I think you stay on that road for about 20 miles and you take a right toward Monticello and stay on that road it takes you right by Wayne County High School on the Left. When you pass a sign that says "Welcome to Monticello the House Boat Manufacturing Capitol of the World" you are close to the school.

Once you're there you make another turn onto the Black Bears are going to Win avenue and that will take you to Breathitt County. Go Bears!
Patriot Wrote:Right before you get to Somerset you make a left toward Monticello. I think you stay on that road for about 20 miles and you take a right toward Monticello and stay on that road it takes you right by Wayne County High School on the Left. When you pass a sign that says "Welcome to Monticello the House Boat Manufacturing Capitol of the World" you are close to the school.

Once you're there you make another turn onto the Black Bears are going to Win avenue and that will take you to Breathitt County. Go Bears!

Cool I'm following you Patriot! I love your directions!
I think Wayne will win this one easily, 42-6.
aauhoops Wrote:I think Wayne will win this one easily, 42-6.

What would make you think Wayne Co. would win this game easily? Upon what, are you basing your opinon? Just curious.
aauhoops Wrote:I think Wayne will win this one easily, 42-6.

Are you fried, lol??? Have you even seen the Bears play? I would like to know what your basing your opinion on too...I mean really, 42 to 6. :redboxer:
Directions:

Merge onto I-75 N toward LEXINGTON.

Take the KY-80 W exit, EXIT 41, toward SOMERSET. 0.2 mi

Turn LEFT onto KY-80 W/W DANIEL BOONE PKWY. Continue to follow KY-80 W. 29.3 mi

KY-80 W becomes RUSSELL S DYCHE MEMORIAL HWY/KY-80 BYP W. 2.3 mi

Turn LEFT onto US-27 S. 7.1 mi

Turn RIGHT onto KY-90. 19.9 mi

You will see the Wayne High sign on the Left.
:thatsfunn I love those directions. I think that's the way to go. I'm taking the Bears on this one. Hope the rain has moved out by kickoff.
:Cheerlead GO BEARS:Cheerlead
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Are you fried, lol??? Have you even seen the Bears play? I would like to know what your basing your opinion on too...I mean really, 42 to 6. :redboxer:

Smile He's been smoking funny cigars.Cool
DaBears Wrote:Smile He's been smoking funny cigars.Cool

Evidently! Smile
Good luck tonight Black Bears. Let's sweep district 5. How bout it? I'd hate for anyone in district 6 to be sitting at home next week.
ecqb8 Wrote:Good luck tonight Black Bears. Let's sweep district 5. How bout it? I'd hate for anyone in district 6 to be sitting at home next week.

:thumpsup:
Harlan Co. is gonna rage!!!! I think they have matured alot after the Breathitt loss. When they play Breathitt again it will be a different game.
Hilbily Wrote:Harlan Co. is gonna rage!!!! I think they have matured alot after the Breathitt loss. When they play Breathitt again it will be a different game.

I believe ur right!!! Can't wait to see it! GL tonight BEARS. :Thumbs: