Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
17.86%
Hazard
82.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Hazard (1A 1st Round)
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Johnson Central is nobody?

I would say maybe the number 2 team in class 5 a.
Boozer Wrote:I would say maybe the number 2 team in class 5 a.

Hazard played them. Played green county also who is one of the top teams in the state in class 2A. Everyone is so much fooled by the 7 and 3 record it isnt funny. I really can't wait to laugh when Hazard finally gets there offense going again. Hazard has fought through a lot and i expect them to keep fighting.

If everyone remembers correctly last year in the 4th round no one give LCA a chance because Hazard beat them by 3 touchdowns in the regular season but you see how that outcome came.
Hazard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Betsy lane made the playoffs? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAzArds going to win.
Hazard wins big!
Not even close. 54 - 6 ...Hazard
hazard calls it there is no competition...BL better of enjoyed the whole page in the lex hearald bout them cause its over
Who all voted for BL to win?
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard played them. Played green county also who is one of the top teams in the state in class 2A. Everyone is so much fooled by the 7 and 3 record it isnt funny. I really can't wait to laugh when Hazard finally gets there offense going again. Hazard has fought through a lot and i expect them to keep fighting.

If everyone remembers correctly last year in the 4th round no one give LCA a chance because Hazard beat them by 3 touchdowns in the regular season but you see how that outcome came.

Look I can see that you have false hope of beating Lca. It is nice to dream. If you dont have your dreams you dont have anything to look foreward to. with that being said and if Hazard makes it to round 4 and you are about to face Lca again, then that feeling starts coming back. You remember the beating you got, when Hayden would run that football while draging two or three Dogs down the field with him. Then Lucas running and throwing at will. Then you wake up and you think you are in a night mare. You look up at the score and it reads Lca 55 Hazard 0. Then your next move is to basketball. But good luck.
I look for Hazard to score early, often and maybe run it up after the beating suffered at LCA.
Boozer Wrote:Look I can see that you have false hope of beating Lca. It is nice to dream. If you dont have your dreams you dont have anything to look foreward to. with that being said and if Hazard makes it to round 4 and you are about to face Lca again, then that feeling starts coming back. You remember the beating you got, when Hayden would run that football while draging two or three Dogs down the field with him. Then Lucas running and throwing at will. Then you wake up and you think you are in a night mare. You look up at the score and it reads Lca 55 Hazard 0. Then your next move is to basketball. But good luck.

Mighty big words there. Its just a loss. Its a regular season game not the friggin super bowl. I can tell you one thing if they do meet again hazard will not play that crappy and will be hyped for the game.
bac2369 Wrote:Mighty big words there. Its just a loss. Its a regular season game not the friggin super bowl. I can tell you one thing if they do meet again hazard will not play that crappy and will be hyped for the game.

If they play again. All I can say is "PAIN". Read the writing on the score board. 55 to 0.
One word BIG HEAD. IF you have it then you get shot down.
Regular season is over, and they can't worry about what has happened at LCA! The real season begins Friday, and Hazard wins big!! Go Dawgs!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Regular season is over, and they can't worry about what has happened at LCA! The real season begins Friday, and Hazard wins big!! Go Dawgs!!

I agree, Hazard wins this one. :Thumbs:
Its middle of november and we are talking about Betsy Layne against hazard and the big thing is were talking about football. I think this is great. Bobcats go out and play hard. good luck to both teams
Im so glad this Betsy Lane team made history of making the schools first playoff trip in football.
Hazard
I have read the posts and i have one thing to say!!!!

:BigLaugh: boozer is an idiot...lol
Hazard 34-22
Besty Lane didnt put any points up on Jenkins what makes you think they can score against Hazard.
OldDawg Wrote:I have read the posts and i have one thing to say!!!!

:BigLaugh: boozer is an idiot...lol

I might be telling you something that you know will happen. If you want to be honest with yourself. Thats not nice either. I might be stupid but not a idiot. Smile
Hazard 63-6
bac2369 Wrote:He is saying if hazard plays like they did against LCA then they will get beat.

they could play like they did against LCA and still win 50-0
Hazard wins easily! I admire the voters for BL picking their team!
I would like to welcome the Betsy Layne football team and fans to Hazard's Daniel Field for their first playoff game. Good luck and let's hope the rain holds off!

[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...PHIC-1.jpg]
I will go ahead and let you all know. I picked the bobcats. I will always pick the bobcats. The program is on the rise. Bobcats, I'm proud of you all and hard work pays off.
Win or lose this years bobcat team has done something that has not been done in 31 years at Betsy Layne. Best of luck to the Bobcats.
sportsfan52 Wrote:Win or lose this years bobcat team has done something that has not been done in 31 years at Betsy Layne. Best of luck to the Bobcats.

I agree. Everyone should give Betsy Lane a round of applause. Hopefully the program is building and will continue to make the playoffs.
hazard-54
BL-0