Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
35.90%
Prestonsburg
64.10%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central @ Prestonsburg
You are more than welcome.
I think Perry can play with the Blackcats this week. Should be an exciting game! If it's raining though I would have to say the running game of Prestonsburg will come out on top. The passing/scrambling attack of the Commodores will be rough in the rain, so the 15 point spread being given should be covered if it's raining, if not then I think the Dores can come out on top and move into the 2nd spot in the district and host a playoff game next week.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I think Perry can play with the Blackcats this week. Should be an exciting game! If it's raining though I would have to say the running game of Prestonsburg will come out on top. The passing/scrambling attack of the Commodores will be rough in the rain, so the 15 point spread being given should be covered if it's raining, if not then I think the Dores can come out on top and move into the 2nd spot in the district and host a playoff game next week.

PCC plays excellent in the rain u can ask Hazard that. I hope that Demtri Travis does not get injuried in this game so pcc can have a healthy team during the playoffs.
The rain must of gotten in their eyes on the hailmary pass! They didn't even have 1 player in the end zone defending 3 receivers from Hazard! Can you say nice Coaching!!!!!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:The rain must of gotten in their eyes on the hailmary pass! They didn't even have 1 player in the end zone defending 3 receivers from Hazard! Can you say nice Coaching!!!!!

I agree. Coaching is what made the lose that game. I think that lose stunned the commodores in losing to Whitley County and Clay. Then the coaching staff had to wake them up and make them stop dwelling on that hazard loss.
Im going to say- Prestonsburg ALL THE WAY Tongue