Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah, so I need some rep. points.
I didn't know what the "Thief!" thing was and here I am -250 rep. points in the whole. Help a guy out and donate some rep. to me.
what is a "thief" thing? and how do u do that?
ComfortEagle Wrote:I didn't know what the "Thief!" thing was and here I am -250 rep. points in the whole. Help a guy out and donate some rep. to me.

LOL.. Smile Smile Ya thiefs have a bad repBig Grin
How much have you been able to steal CE
I helped ya out CE
Balla you need to help out...your a thief yourself!
I just steal from you though...lol
so that's where all of my hard-earned points have been going! That's okay...i'll remember that one day...
I haven't gotten anything. It always makes me lose.
the more you try to steal.. the lower the odds.. start out stealing small amounts. ballababe is a professional theif
torQQue Wrote:the more you try to steal.. the lower the odds.. start out stealing small amounts. ballababe is a professional theif

Thanks QQ Big Grin :fight: lol
Yep ive robbed ballababy a coulple of times and DTFAN lol HELP MY REP out too guys LOL.........Balla remember the night u asked 15th where your pts was going WELL it was me theifing them lol.........Dont feel bad one of my friends stole from me without me knowing which i didnt care...and I tried to steal my pts back and it wouldnt let me I got so pi ssed off it wasnt funny :mad:
Ballababy you're a professional thief on here lol.. I'll help you and CE with your reps Big Grin
I'm not helping anyone!! You probably steal from me :mad:
Beef Wrote:I'm not helping anyone!! You probably steal from me :mad:

exactly
NOPE I dont think anyone has stole from you.....If you all didnt know you can check and see who is stealing.....Go to store, Ushop Menu, then click on the recent purchases under the theif thing its in the bottom left hand corner.....And u can also see who has changed ur custom title........
Didn't know that...I gotta check that out...