Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 14th Region Player 08-09
Howard went to Transylvania where he led his team to the elite 8 in Div III his senior year. He ranks as one of the all-time scorers in Transy history. Brock went to college but decided not to play ball. He is now fishing on one of the pro tours( Red man, All-American, FLW, or something) and trying to become a B.A.S.S. Master participant. He might just make it, because he has a lot of determination.
Thats cool I knew Howard went to one of those schools is he coaching anything or has he got away from basketball for a while. Hope to see Brock on ESPN someday fishing that would be cool to see a mountain boy make it big in a sport.
josh whitaker is the best in the 14th. it will be interesting to see cox play on a team where he actually gets the ball passed to him, though. ahem, clark stepp, ahem.Smile
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Besides Josh Whitaker, I believe Tate Cox is a pretty good all-around guard from what I have seen! JMO
agree.
i think aaron charles will be a top 5 player in the region no doubt.. he has the size, shooting ability, and can handle the ball and take it to the hole and score..if he can play tough defense and hit big shots then lee co will be tough to beat for sure..also cackling from estill is very good as well as whitaker from hazard..i look for it to be a guard dominated year in the 14th
Well the best player this year will be Whitaker, But the best player in the last ten years would have to be Ben Bowling if he isn't the best player to ever play around here.
Arron Charles just may be the best in the 14th before it's all said and done.
imo i think the guard combo from kcc is the best.. you have a great scorer in stamper. and then you add a smart ball handler and also a good shooter in cox.. its gonna be hard to beat kcc with that kind of back court. JMO
I also think that Aaron charles from lee co is a tuff and underated player.