Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 30 - East Ridge 22
Great Hard Fought Victory For The Hornets!!!!
congrats hornets
Nice win Magoffin
Nice win for Magoffin! Congrats!
magoffin dang guys good job. way to tough it out guys
Congrats Magoffin!
was that their 1st win of the season?
fan2 Wrote:was that their 1st win of the season?

Nope. It was their 4th win of the season. This win put them in the playoffs. This is the first time ever that Magoffin has made playoffs in consecutive seasons.

GO HORNETS :rockon: :letsparty
i_own_u Wrote:Nope. It was their 4th win of the season. This win put them in the playoffs. This is the first time ever that Magoffin has made playoffs in consecutive seasons.

GO HORNETS :rockon: :letsparty
Congrats to your Hornets. I am glad to see this program start to get off the ground. Hopefully more and more playoff appearances will generate more of an interest in this program and more kids will start wanting to be part of this rising program.
Congrats on the win.
What a great game. Both teams played extremely hard, and it could have went either way. It's safe to say that both programs are on the rise. East Ridge showed a lot of heart, something they have been missing the last few years. After last night if you had any doubts about Coach Allen, they should be gone now because he has gotten this team/program motivated. Coach McCoy is the picture of class, and both teams are truely in good hands with these coaches. However, I do believe East Ridge handles Magoffin on a dry field. We couldn't get our passing game going because it was so wet. Not saying that East Ridge dominates, but I do believe the score would have been a little different. Great game by both teams, and best wishes to both programs.
Congrats hornets! :letsparty way to tough it out....that spread offense isnt as fancy as every1 thinks it seemed to be very physical
once again josten helton had 4 rushing touchdowns, that is the third game he has done that in
magic man Wrote:once again josten helton had 4 rushing touchdowns, that is the third game he has done that in
yea that kid is a TD machine lol!
congratulations to coach mccoy and his hornets, it takes time to build a program, rome wasnt built in a day and i see this program heading in the right direction if the kids work hard and they stay focused yr in and out, good luck the rest of the season, we're pulling for ya back here at home
i dont know were your getting that ER would handle Magoffin on a dry field, because Magoffin aslo couldnt get their passing game going either. Plain and simple if it would have been good weather Magoffin would have wiped the field with the warriors.