Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alignment for '09
Who is going to be changing classes? Is there a link to the alignments for next season?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2009and201...gnment.pdf

Only teams I've noticed moving are Magoffin County from district 8 to district 6 in 3A, Harlan County to 5A district 8, and Bryan Station to district 7 in 6A from district 6 in 5A.
Would that mean district 8 3a everyone would make the playoffs
schs_06 Wrote:Would that mean district 8 3a everyone would make the playoffs
Yes.
Corbin's 2 yr. attendence numbers should put them square in the middle of 3A next season, yet their still in 2A from the link.
I think that is just a draft. The final decsions/alignments should be made sometime late this winter.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I think that is just a draft. The final decsions/alignments should be made sometime late this winter.

Actually it says "Final Football Alignment."
What are the student #'s that determine their class? I have never really seen what the cutoff is for each class.
has nothing to do with overall attendance.. goes by male attendance
mrfootball03 Wrote:has nothing to do with overall attendance.. goes by male attendance

I thought a school's classification was determined by total attendance at that school. For instance, Powell has roughly 750 students. They are in AAA. Where are the lines? I want to know how close certain schools are to dropping a class or raising a class. I just want to see some #'s.
mrfootball03 Wrote:has nothing to do with overall attendance.. goes by male attendance
What happens if girls start playing? I am just saying that there are girls that can kick the ball. Is there a rule prohibiting female players?
Twitter: @tc_analytics