Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Green County
100.00%
Monroe County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green County vs Monroe County
I think Green will wins this but it will be our first challenge!
Green 37 Monroe 14

Does Monroe pass, run or about the same?:ChairHit:
stonesteven Wrote:I think Green will wins this but it will be our first challenge!
Green 37 Monroe 14

Does Monroe pass, run or about the same?:ChairHit:
  • Hazard was our first challenge and Washington County was a challenge also. I think Monroe County has the best defense of the teams we have played thus far. The next two games will help the Dragons as far as getting ready for the playoffs. Green County wins by 8.
  • As far as play-calling they run the ball 70% of the time and use play-action passing.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Here is the link to Monroe County's stats against Greenwood and Larue Co.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...7754_13330
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...27754_1676

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:
  • Hazard was our first challenge and Washington County was a challenge also. I think Monroe County has the best defense of the teams we have played thus far. The next two games will help the Dragons as far as getting ready for the playoffs. Green County wins by 8.
  • As far as play-calling they run the ball 70% of the time and use play-action passing.
Your right about the Hazard game,i had forgot about it! But Washington weshould have had no problem with them!

But we did!!!!!
stonesteven Wrote:Your right about the Hazard game,i had forgot about it! But Washington weshould have had no problem with them!
But we did!!!!!
  • Monroe really has played a "weak" schedule and the only win they have over a team with a winning record was Larue County. This should be a closer game than what the last few have been because of the Monroe defense and the fact that it will be for the district championship and both teams will be ready to play.

Your right, and its not going to help us that Rodgers got hurt! Still have no word on whats the problem, but if he is fine to play I wouldnt put him in unless we need him to give him a little break and to save him!
Just heard that Rogers, the leading rusher in 2A, is out for the season. This is a blow for the Green County team but they are deep and have options. Good luck to Rogers in his recovery and future......

I actually think Hazard has the best "D" the Dragons have faced. Monroe doesn't have near the athletes Hazard has, but they seem to be a bit deeper than the Bulldogs.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Just heard that Rogers, the leading rusher in 2A, is out for the season. This is a blow for the Green County team but they are deep and have options. Good luck to Rogers in his recovery and future......

Ya, that sux for him! But he does have a future in college!!! We really cant replace him, but like i said a few weeks back on a diff. forum, you cant count on one player. And I dont think coach G has done that, there are a few good backs that can step up!