Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
87.50%
Leslie County
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. Leslie County - Oct. 17
Should be a good chance for the dores to get back to winning. I will take perry 45-14. And is it just me or dose leslie play one hard schedule.
If PCC don;t win this game, there season is over. No playoffs. North Laurel is better then Leslie Co. Good luck on the rest of PCC season.
PCC wins easy.
Perry wins this one big >>>>>>>>>>>>
PCC wins BIG Leslie is very young. Should help to get back on track
PCC wins this one.
Perry should win this one.....I think they are getting healthy again
Commodores-34
Eagles-8
PCC names the score.
perry by 21, think they will have trouble next week though.
Perry should name the score in this one. We will see how Perry rebounds after there last 3 games which resulted in losses! I have heard that Leslie is struggling as bad as a team can struggle..besides Knott Central that is....Perry 54-6
This is a great chance for Perry to get there season back on track
king360 Wrote:This is a great chance for Perry to get there season back on track

I agree and they have to get ready for North Laurel in a big district game that could settle 4th place if North Laurel wins.
PCC better not overlook the Eagles, thinking bout the Jags next week. Leslie is young starting alot of freshman on both sides of the ball but they better not over look them! I think this could be a close game for the 1st quarter but then Commodores pull away.
MVP2 Wrote:PCC better not overlook the Eagles, thinking bout the Jags next week. Leslie is young starting alot of freshman on both sides of the ball but they better not over look them! I think this could be a close game for the 1st quarter but then Commodores pull away.

I agree but i think amis and travis will be too much in this game. So bring on North Laurel next week.
PCC By Too Much. Take It Easy Bert.