Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Regionals in Lexington
Who is planning on competing at UCA's Bluegrass Regionals on November 8th in Lexington and in what division? It should be an exciting competition.
Who won?
I think (it's been a while)
Small: Centenniel H.S from Nashville
Medium: North Laurel
Large: Greenup (Dunbar came in 3rd)
Small Coed: Barren County
Large Coed: Graves County
wow, all great teams
I'm not too surprised with these results. In large varsity, how did Greenup and Dunbar look and who got second? Ryle? Henry Clay?
Calloway County got second in Large varsity. Dunbar had a rough day as did GRC. Dunbar tried two full ups in their first stunt sequence. They hit the first full ups, but then dropped 4 out of 5 on the second one. They also had trouble in their last pyramid. Calloway had an easy routine, but hit it solidly.
I heard the small division category was blotched...by that I am mean there was some problems and that all of the top 4 teams fell or had big mistakes!!!
bellgo Wrote:I'm not too surprised with these results. In large varsity, how did Greenup and Dunbar look and who got second? Ryle? Henry Clay?
Greenup looked great as usual.
I have to say this...but there was a time when Greenup...fell from grace just like Dunbar!! We all have our moments in time...Some more than other ... and no one was perfect....Greenup was close...but they to had mistakes!!

But either way Greenup and Dunbar have a standard and have set the bar REALLY HIGH ...and KAPOS STATE will be awesome just to get to watch them duke it out!