Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central - St. Xavier
Rumors of this game happening.

If this game happens what are your thoughts and predictions?
This would be a worse game that took place last Thursday. JC can't compete at this level. There is as much difference between these two programs as there is between most class A schools and JC. Not worth talking about.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Rumors of this game happening.

If this game happens what are your thoughts and predictions?

Come on, be for real. The game might happen, but no team in this part of the state could match up with X. Probably something like 42-14, and that would be a conservative guess on the points for St. X.
65-0 X. They are on another level.
And what makes you think it wouldn't be a game
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:And what makes you think it wouldn't be a game

A totally different level of football. Size, speed, overall ability, and depth to name a few keys. Also, no player playing both ways. Too much of everything for JC or anyone to hang. A robotic system that mass produces great players that go on to play all different levels of college football.
But down here in East Ky.

Everybody plays both ways there conditioned to play both ways unlike bigger cities like Louisville and Lexington teams so they would be ready there only problem would be depth because St. Xavier has 106 players and Johnson Central has about 70-75 players.

But to be for real I think that St. Xavier would run Johnson Central in the ground but I don't believe Johnson Central would quit.
bucslover68 Wrote:A totally different level of football. Size, speed, overall ability, and depth to name a few keys. Also, no player playing both ways. Too much of everything for JC or anyone to hang. A robotic system that mass produces great players that go on to play all different levels of college football.

They have a great recruiting base and tuition plan for the best players they can find. Unless Eastern Ky 6A teams start recruiting, they are always going to out number them. I don't know of any private or Catholic or Christian 6A schools in Ky. period other than the big 2 in Louisville who bring in thousands playing each other twice each year, once during regular season and of course the finals. Another good job by the KHSAA. Although 5A Bowling Green gave Trinity a run for their money 17-0, and I personally think Johnson Central is a more physical team than Bowling Green, we may find out in the 5A finals if JC can get by Kentucky Prep, I mean Highlands.
I would predict something like 62-12 St X.
I'm a Johnson Central follower and this is the first I've heard of this. This thread is bogus.
St. X has about 25 kids that play as fast as JC best and fastest player. Too much speed for JC to compete with.
Johnson Central would get blown out by St. X's JV. And yes I am serious.

St. X JV 42
JC 14
LOL This would be much more of a game than you would think. St X by no more than 14.