Poll: Letcher Central vs. Whitley predictions
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Central
62.16%
Whitley County
37.84%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Cental vs. Whitley County
predictions, looks to be a hard nosed game!!!
I think LCC wins by 14 but....Go Whitley!
i think that if LCC PLAYS LIGHTs OUT LIKE I KNOW THEY CAN WHITLEY will be done for in the 1st quarter
Whitley County 2+ td's
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Whitley County by 6
Old Dogs fight better at home. I'll take the "Cougars" in a good one.
Have to go with LCC.
If (and only if) Letcher can play Whitley like they did last year, I think they'll put them away. However, although LCC's defense remains largely intact from last year, they're a much different-playing bunch than they were last year. If they can't stop the run any better than they did against North Laurel a couple of weeks ago, Whitley might run away with it. If the LCC receivers don't start catching the ball better, Whitley might have it that way also.

All that said, I suppose it depends on which LCC shows up Friday night. The way Whitley is playing, they're a force to be reckoned with for certain. But LCC has proven they know how to beat Whitley. Let's see if they can.
I think it is tough for any team to go on somebody home field and walk away with a win. LCC has Banks who can run the ball very well and can throw and yes they do have trouble catching the ball at times. Whitley has the Powers kid which is a very strong runner. But after watching both teams play. I think LCC wins becuase of that home field. Yes agree that home field should not matter but it will. Its called HOME COOKING!!!!!!! Good Luck to both teams.
Lcc
LCC plays like they are capable of then its over quick. If LCC fart's around then Whitley will beat them down at home or any other place.
Ill take LCC in a close one. Game of the week....
Hilbily Wrote:LCC plays like they are capable of then its over quick. If LCC fart's around then Whitley will beat them down at home or any other place.

True Whitley is not a team to mess around with. LCC has to get on them quick and stay on them are they will get beat. If LCC cannt do that it will be a very long night for them.:ChairHit:
If lcc shows up, I think they can win. This game will make or break there season.
Whitley
i agree that lcc has to get it done early and not let up in the second half. this is a must win for the cougars.. and yes home field does make a difference. i wil take lcc in a close game....
Whitley county
whitley-38
lcc-26
whitley co 24
Lcc 16
LCC by 6
I like Whitley County by a touchdown.
Home field advantage is big in this huge game.
It will take LCC playing their best to beat this Whitley County team. I hope the fireworks are booming all night.:Thumbs: