Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green County 78 - Taylor County 21
Final
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Sounds like a basketball score...
This Green county looks for real. Good win for then good luck.
Could running the score up like this come back to get them later on or do they have anyone tough left on the schedule or what?
Sounds like this Green Co. team must be loaded. I know they made it pretty far last year so I just wonder if they have everybody back from last year.
DEVIL89 Wrote:Sounds like this Green Co. team must be loaded. I know they made it pretty far last year so I just wonder if they have everybody back from last year.
They are without two players from last years team that contributed a lot in the secondary and at the RB position.

BatCat11 Wrote:Could running the score up like this come back to get them later on or do they have anyone tough left on the schedule or what?
Monroe County, Metcalfe County, Hart County, and Marion County are remaining on the schedule. Monroe County is good as is Marion County..........

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Monroe County, Metcalfe County, Hart County, and Marion County are remaining on the schedule. Monroe County is good as is Marion County..........

Green Co. plays CAL besides Hart Co.

Bad as this sounds (you can give you view on this as well Brahma) The game actually wasn't that close. Taylor returned the opening kickoff for TD, and score on a busted coverage in the first quarter as well. Green Co. had 51 in the FIRST HALF and had the ball with enough time to score and put the JV offense in. The JV Quarterback threw a INT that Taylor Co. returned inside the 10 and Macon scored.

THe Dragons 1st team offense only played 1 or 2 series in the 2nd half. The JV offense scored and TD and returned an INT and fumble for TD. So it wasn't about running up the score When you turn the ball over what is the other team suppose to do? Take a knee!!

This Taylor Co. team is a Top 10-15 3A team and there going to win their district so it's not like their awful. Green Co. is just starting to put everything together. Although there still some lose ends to tie up. Their been some new players stepping in this year that didn't get much playing time on the 11-1 team last year. I think playing Hazard the first game and scrimaging LCA and Louisville Ballard has got these guys ready
Pigskinman53 Wrote:Green Co. plays CAL besides Hart Co.

Bad as this sounds (you can give you view on this as well Brahma) The game actually wasn't that close. Taylor returned the opening kickoff for TD, and score on a busted coverage in the first quarter as well. Green Co. had 51 in the FIRST HALF and had the ball with enough time to score and put the JV offense in. The JV Quarterback threw a INT that Taylor Co. returned inside the 10 and Macon scored.

THe Dragons 1st team offense only played 1 or 2 series in the 2nd half. The JV offense scored and TD and returned an INT and fumble for TD. So it wasn't about running up the score When you turn the ball over what is the other team suppose to do? Take a knee!!

This Taylor Co. team is a Top 10-15 3A team and there going to win their district so it's not like their awful. Green Co. is just starting to put everything together. Although there still some lose ends to tie up. Their been some new players stepping in this year that didn't get much playing time on the 11-1 team last year. I think playing Hazard the first game and scrimaging LCA and Louisville Ballard has got these guys ready
I forgot about the CAL game......As far as Taylor being a top 10-15 3A team, they may be with Thomas playing LB and RB. Without Thomas, Taylor is not very good and an already bad defense gets worse. Green County still needs to work on the secondary but looked as if they have improved a bit against TC. TC seems to have no stamina and does not like contact...That is why they struggle on defense....They want to score points and look glamorous, but seem to not have the mentality to perform on the defensive side of the ball.

Thomas is a Stud at RB but on defense he really doesn't impress me tha much. With him out of the game Taylor Co. has no threat to run the ball at all.
How many yards on the ground did Green County have?
Panther Thunder Wrote:How many yards on the ground did Green County have?

I would give a estimate of around 350-400 yards

Green had 3 returns for TD and forced other turnovers that keep them on Taylor Co. side of the field