Poll: Who wins this district matchup???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
31.71%
Pikeville
68.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Allen Central 9-26-08
Pikeville by 30.
IF AC can stop Pikeville running game, they will beat them. If not Pikeville will win. It is on AC DEF.
Hope AC pulls out a upset but i dont see it happing
bball fan Wrote:I assume that by picking the same identical score that you are saying that weather won't be a factor??

Yep, I don't see Allen Central playing Pikeville close either way. Both teams have to play in the same conditions and i just feel like Pikeville is about 4 Tds better, and probably more, under any field conditions.
bucslover68 Wrote:the worst team Pikeville has had in 10 years
Are you basing this off our record? Considering that Lexcath and Ashalnd would do the same to ANY team in 1A right now and only or 1 or 2 teams in 1A could have a shot at Corbin like we did. Very few teams if any in 1A would have a better record if they played our schedule.
Allen Central will be blown out unless they can get the individualism taken care of. Too many "me" players on the team, and that does nothing but hold you back. Pikeville by however many they want in this one!
have watched both teams on wprg think this will be a competive game. I think the only difference between these two teams is one team has Harmon and one does not.

phs 42
ac 20