Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
88.24%
Shawnee
11.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Shawnee (Louisville) - Sept. 19
Central rolls in this one
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Central rolls in this one

Let me be the first to agree.
This may be at least a 4 TD victory.
Is JCHS without their starting QB for the remainder of the season? Does anyone know anything official?
allseasonfan Wrote:Is JCHS without their starting QB for the remainder of the season? Does anyone know anything official?
They did not pass the ball that much anyway, so I think that the loss of the QB will not be as bad as a loss of a RB. I hope all is well with the QB, what happened to him? Who is his backup?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Jc big
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:They did not pass the ball that much anyway, so I think that the loss of the QB will not be as bad as a loss of a RB. I hope all is well with the QB, what happened to him? Who is his backup?

Dennis Dillon is out for the season torn rotator cuff. The back up is sophomore JK Hall, other than needing a few snaps. he will become another weapon in the back field. Central may even get better from this ,if not now for sure in the feature. I hate Dinnis got hurt , he is a warrior!
JC in a big way!
Didn't Dillon Play on both sides of the ball? I remember him. Who is replacing him? Thanks in advance for the info..
JK Hall replaced him on offense, not sure on defense...i think adam may? dont hold me to that.
allseasonfan Wrote:Didn't Dillon Play on both sides of the ball? I remember him. Who is replacing him? Thanks in advance for the info..

Dennis played sparingly on defense because his shoulder was already injured from last season, and he played mostly at defensive end.

Dennis was very good at the reads on the belly - finding where the hole is in the defense and choosing the right back to give it to, which is the key to our offense. JK will learn this. He's a good athlete and he'll be fine, he just needs experience. Hopefully Shawnee will be a good way to get some game experience in a relatively risk-free environment.
Diogenes Wrote:Dennis played sparingly on defense because his shoulder was already injured from last season, and he played mostly at defensive end.

Dennis was very good at the reads on the belly - finding where the hole is in the defense and choosing the right back to give it to, which is the key to our offense. JK will learn this. He's a good athlete and he'll be fine, he just needs experience. Hopefully Shawnee will be a good way to get some game experience in a relatively risk-free environment.

Perfectly stated. He has alot of potential and he brings a new weapon to the offense. He opens up the option and the keeper. He is lightning quick but, like everyone else has seen he lacks experience. He'll be alright. His new speed may take the spotlight off of JC's lack luster passing game. Now to the matter at hand

JC-56
Shawnee-7

The JV will give one up they always do.
There are two Dillon players. Nathan is still currently playing. Dennis is the one out due to a previous shoulder injury. That was reinjured this season. Best to Dennis for an outstanding career at JCHS. Great kid. Very dedicated.
JC by about a hundred! Shawnee is not very good at all. Looks like JC will have around 3 competitive games this year.
Central will take this one with ease.
Go JC!!:howdy:
This game has been cancelled.
Why has the game been cancelled for?
Centrals got this one. 4+
Jc big on this one
The College One Wrote:Why has the game been cancelled for?

The Louisville Area has been without electricity for close to a week now....so, they haven't been in school all week.